Infrastructure at JNAFAU, Hyderabad
- Library: SPA (School of Planning & Architecture) has a well-managed library having a rich collection in the field of Architecture and Planning. The Library has a collection of 10,000 volumes comprising books, back volumes of journals, theses, maps and subscribes to 30 journals on architecture, planning and allied areas. It has about 100 CD-ROMS and collection of videotapes. The main objective is to provide suitable information resources and services needed to support the teaching, study, research and education needs of the students, research scholars and faculty members of the school. The Library provides lending, reference, information; press clipping, scanning and reprography service to the users, SAP Library has ambitious plans for modernization, computerization, networking and providing web-based services and resources.
- QIP Cell: Quality Improvement Program (QIP) Cell of School of Planning and Architecture is a constituent unit of School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi and School of Architecture and Planning, Chennai, sanctioned by AICTE/COA in the year 1999-2000. It works to enrich and upgrade the quality of teachers and professionals alike, by the conduct of short-term courses at the national level, with respect to various technological know-how and innovations taking place in architecture, town planning and allied areas.
- Industrial Consultancy Cell: School of Planning and Architecture has long been offering consultancy services in Architecture and Planning through its faculty members and in the recent times has taken a more aggressive stand towards this aspect. The Industrial Consultancy Cell (ISC) presents itself as a formal outfit to the school's consultancy services and aims to become a prime revenue-generating unit in the school.
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell: This has been developed to provide innovative training technologies to students and practising architects with in-house infrastructural facilities and experience of various professionals and experts from relevant spheres. The cell works to indicate potential avenues to the students for self-employment in the allied fields of architecture and improve managerial capabilities of professionals and organizational set-ups.
- Computer Lab: The JNAFAU campus is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and efficient computers available to students for work and research anytime.