Scholarships at Institute of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Development, [iLEAD] Kolkata:
Scholarships at iLead are offered to the deserving and meritorious students. The institute offers three different types of scholarships. Below are the details of the scholarships mentioned.
Merit-Based Scholarships for Undergraduate Program:
|| Scholarship Amount
|95% and above
||Up to INR 80,000 and above
| 90% and above
||Up to INR 50,000
| 85% and above
||Up to INR 40,000
| 75% and above
||Up to INR 30,000
Udaan Scholarship Programme:
- This program is an initiative of the Terapanth Professional Forum [TPF].
- Under this program, 100% scholarship is offered for higher education to deserving meritorious students from the financially weak background.
GP Birla Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to students who belong to West Bengal and passed Class 12th examination and have secured 80% and above marks from State Board or 85% or more from Central Board or have secured rank in top 15000 in AIEEE/JEE/AIPMT Tests.
- The amount of the scholarship will cover tuition fees and hostel fees.
- It also subjects to a ceiling payment of INR 7000/- towards the purchase of books in their first year.