Scholarships and Financing of Institute of Chemical Technology, [ICT] Mumbai
- Several Merit cum Means Scholarships are instituted in ICT by well-wishers, philanthropists, and alumni. These scholarships are available for all the four years Under Graduate B.Tech., B.Pharm. and B.Chem.Engg. students only. The Scholarship applications are invited in the month of August / September by Online procedure.
- Gunvati Jagannath Kapoor Scholarship (40) (out of forty 20 for B. Pharm. students) (Value of Rs. 45,000/- each) from I, II, III, & IV year B.Tech. (Pharma), B.Tech. (Other Branches), B. Pharm and B.Chem. Engg.
- Mr. Rajen Mariwala Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (One) (Value of Rs. 10,000/-)
- Ambuja Cement Merit-Cum-Means scholarship (Fifteen) (Rs. 10,000/- each).
- Sandra Shroff Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Ten) (Value of Rs.10,000/- each).
Scholarships awarded directly Outside Trusts
- Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarships (Value decided by trust) 1) Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for ug students
- One Excellence Award (Value of Rs. 1,00,000/-) & Two Certificates of Merit (Value of Rs. 50,000/-) each are offered to outstanding students from among the final year students of the engineering. 2. Vishwanath Dore Scholarship (C/o Asara Scholarship) (One) (Value decided by trust)
- Arvind Memorial Scholarship (ASARA) (one) (only for F.Y. Chem. Engg. Student who have scored highest marks in chemistry at HSC examination) (Value decided by trust)
- Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship for meritorious students from II, III, & final year B.Tech. and B.Chem. Engg. (Value decided by trust)
- Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship for meritorious students from Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology (Value decided by trust)
- Bayer Scholarships (Value decided by trust)