College life at Gargi is an experience and you'll surely enjoy it, there are a plethora of societies you can join and there's a lot to learn. The two main fests of the college are Zistatva, the Diwali fest and Reverie, the annual fest. Every department has its own fest as well.
There is no on-campus Hostel facility but you will find a lot of budget-friendly PGs near the college. There is a cafeteria inside the college and the food is affordable. There is a bookshop inside the college and almost all the books you will be needing are available there.
Class schedules will change every semester but most classes start between 8-9 AM and the day ends between 4-5 PM. The department of History is really good with excellent professors.
The course fee might change but it typically stays under 15k per annum. There are no scholarships that I am aware of but you can check on the official website of the University of Delhi.
There are no placements or internships offered in this course. You can look for opportunities through networking with your seniors and alumni.
The minimum qualification required for the course is a passing grade of class 12th from any board. There is no entrance examination and cutoffs change every year, you can check the cut off lists on the official website of the University of Delhi.
The environment is very good. The students are very good.
No, loans is not needed.
It's good. Many companies hire students from this college. It's very good, literally good.
No, I did not do any internship. Some of the top companies that offer internships and placements to students in Gargi bare EY, Deloitte, KPMG, Wipro, Byjus, PWC. The highest package that was offered was 7.5 LPA. As far as the alumni are concerned, it provides a good network of companies.
The eligibility criteria in the Gargi college in BA Hons History is cut-off based. The cut-off in 2014 was somewhere between 90-91 percent for the general category.
Gargi college Delhi's University students society are very active.
My college life is great.
Hostel fees per month is INR 8000, and the quality of food offered is great.
The quality of the classroom, labs, libraries, dining halls, and wi-fi facilities are good.
Our college timing is from 11 am to 4 pm.
Gargi College, Delhi University Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 1 Lakh per annum.
Societies like enactus, the marketing society, sparx for dance society. No idea, I am still going through virtual classes.
No hostels are there. I have not yet visited the college because it is my first year. No idea because due to pandemic colleges have not opened yet.
Online classes are going on from 8:30am to 3pm The quality and teaching method are excellent. The faculty staff is highly experienced. It's a good college with incredible teaching staff.
Rs. 10000/- was the course fee per year at Gargi College, Delhi University approximately per year. I have no idea as it is a government college. Loans are not required to pay the fees.
I worked as a content writer for one month with Androidmate with a stipend of rs 3500. Highest salary was Rs 3500 and lowest was Rs 2000.
For my course, eligibility criteria was 95.75%. We need to register for DU undergraduate admission. I took CLAT this year. The first cut-off required for bcom hons is 97% in gargi college.
We have many fests conducted by the college, life in college is good.
Hostels are not available but PGs outside the college which costs much more around 16000 to 18000 per month
classrooms are well maintained
I don't have much more experience but the teachers are very good
And methods of teaching is good also as they use the latest technology
Gargi College, Delhi University Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 13000 per year but the problem is of other expense like I am not able to afford PG and transport expenses
My cutoff is 91.25 %
1) College plays a vital role in exploring the leadership qualities of the students by assigning them various key roles related to every department like social, cultural, sports, etc. and thus the college does have an association for every department under the guidance of teachers.
2) College celebrates almost every festival right from Independence Day to Gandhi Jayanthi to Diwali to Ramadaan.
3) Life at college is very much aspirational and energetic.
1) College does not provide any hostel facility as there are many paying guest rooms around the college.
2) PGs are of the satisfactory level with a monthly rent of around 5,000/-
3) College does not have its own restaurant inside the campus as it does not promote the consumption of junk food and also for the reason that there are a few restaurants around.
4) Quality of the classrooms is very pleasing and does provide a studious atmosphere.
1) College opens at 9.00 in the morning and classes go on till 2.30 with an interval at 11.00 am. It is mandatory to submit a project in the final semester of the course. Exams are conducted in a strict manner under the surveillance of CCTV. The college assigns assignment once in a month.
2) Quality and method of teaching are satisfactory as students are been taught according to their level of adoption.
3) It was a good and healthy experience, I got to learn a lot from teachers and also got to know about the corporate ethics which is helping me a lot in my real-time job.
1) The course fee is 18,000 per year.
2) Students who score above 90% in their pre-university examination enjoy a healthy fee concession.
3) About 2-3 students get a scholarship every year.
4) Students do not opt for loans to pursue the course.
1) College did not provide any internship and hence the students have to find it out on their own.
2) There was no in campus interview but the college administration did refer the students to the companies nearby mainly in the marketing stream as the students had opted for marketing specialization.
3) The salary is completely based on the performance of the student in the mock interview hence it won't be specified.
4) Alumni does have a good network of companies in and around the place.
1) I was been admitted to college on the basis of my Pre-University score.
2) College did take mock interview of mine and based on that eligibility I was been given the admission.
3) The student must pass the Pre-University examination and hence is eligible to take the admission for the course.
They charge around 8,000 to 10,000. We don't get varieties as much as I want and I think we need more hygiene especially in the canteen and the price is affordable. WiFi network is very poor, classrooms r very small.
The lecture timings are from 8.30 to 5.30 in which 4 lecture is taken by teachers. As usual we have classrooms with blackboard. There is a lack of classroom in our college but overall I love my college very much, I made unforgettable memories past 2 years, the teachers are very frank to the students and the environment is safe for the girls. And there r greenery all around.
Not yet, but yes we get many offers related to internships
The eligibility criteria is based on merit list ( cutoff). The cutoff starts from 90s and never comes beyond 75.
Mine is an arts college and there are placement interviews taking place in my college. We have regular contacts with our seniors and they keep us informed on various matters regarding admissions and future studies.
There were no entrance examinations for getting admitted to the course. It was totally done on merit basis.
INR 2 lakh per year it's too much for them. They are not capable of this large amount of fee.
Highest salary it much less than the salary of a private accountant and very poor faculties.
From NEET I have cleared this exam. 130 marks I have scored in my cut off course its awesome college.