Infrastructure Facilities at Bharath University, Chennai:
- Physical Education
- The Datacenter
- There is accommodation for 1000 students which includes separate hostels for men and women. There are single, double and triple bedrooms.
- The mess offers serve nutritious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- The hostel Campus is enabled with Wi-Fi facility, cable TVs, telephone facilities.
- Postgraduates students can live in a separate block of a hostel. Each block has a separate gym, library, laundry facilities, and internet centre which helps the students.
- Security is the main concern and the hostel campus ensures it as a priority.
- Students are provided with special sponsorships for State and National level tournaments.
- There is 50% sponsorship for district level tournaments.
- There are facilities like free yoga and special training for cricket, volleyball and basketball.
- Apart from security being the top priority, health is also one of the main priorities that the institute concerns about.
- All students in hostels are checked regularly on monthly basis by the doctors of the university hospital.
- The university hospital has full-fledged hospital facilities with ICU and emergency care for 24 hours.
- An ambulance is always standby for any medical emergency.
- All medicines and investigations are provided free of charges to all students and faculty.
- All visiting parents and guests can stay in the fully furnished air-conditioned guesthouse in the respective campuses.
- More than 100 guests can stay at the same time.
Banks and ATM:
- Punjab national bank provides the ATM and banking at the respective campuses for the need of the students and faculty.
- The Bus covers the whole city and the students need not worry about the pickup location.
- There is a fee that is to be paid during the time of admission and the candidates have to give the Government Identification.
Internal Quality Assurance Cell [IQAC]:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- There are NCC and NSS camps that are organised.
- Each campus has a post office STD, ISD pay phones copier facility, stationary store, souvenir shop etc.
- The university has tie-ups with a beauty parlour, travel agency etc.