GUAC, Ahmedabad, which stands for Gujarat University Admission Committee is responsible for the admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses in different colleges and universities of Gujarat. Gujarat University's confirmations are merit-based. For undergrad courses, the Class 12 rate is considered. The confirmation cycle proposed for the course differs, the same number of establishments have their own one of kind standards and cycles of affirmation. Admission to the course is most consistently dependent on merit at the HSC (class 12th) level. Likewise part of the confirmation methodology is determination tests (inclination test, meet, composed test, and so forth.), grounded on execution in which, competitors are allocated seats. Applicants need to enroll themselves on the official site by giving their own and instructive subtleties. Alongside the subtleties, up-and-comers likewise need to transfer vital checked reports. The authorities will set up a legitimacy list after up-and-comers have presented the application structures. The certified up-and-comers need to pick 15 decisions of subject blends on the web. Up-and-comers need to clear the Gujarat state board or an equal to be qualified. It is a state-level examination conducted by the Medical Professional Education Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar.
List of Topics:
- Important Points
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Merit List
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Checklist
Candidates before applying for the B.Sc. Nursing admission must go through the mentioned points to avoid any hindrance at the last minute. Mentioned below are some points for the same:
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must go through the fee structure of the college they wish to apply to.
- Candidates should be of 17 years of age at the time of applying.
- Candidates should check the documents required and keep them ready at the time of applying and counseling.
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Important Points
There are some important points which candidates need to keep in mind for a smooth admission process. Mentioned below are some of the important points:
- Candidates must go through the important dates and events to stay updated.
- It is important to pay the application form fee, otherwise, the application will not be processed.
- Candidates must provide correct information at the time of applying, as the same will be verified at the time of counseling.
- They should keep checking the official website for merit list updates.
- Candidates have to qualify all the eligibility criteria to be eligible for admission.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date.
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Important Dates 2021
Candidates should stay updated with the admission dates of B.Sc. Nursing. The tentative dates can be checked below:
|Pin Distribution||August - September 2021|
|Online Registration starts||August 2021|
|Online Registration ends||September 2021|
|Documents verification||September 2021|
|Merit List||October 2021|
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates seeking admission in B.Sc. Nursing course needs to qualify the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to be eligible for admission:
- Candidates should have passed their HSC examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects from a recognized board.
- General Category candidates must have secured a minimum of 45% in each of the above subjects, and the reserved category candidates must have secured a minimum of 40%.
- The candidate should be of 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2020.
- Candidates who passed their HSC from a Gujarat board decided by ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Course) are eligible to apply.
- Reserved category candidates have to provide the certificate at the time of admission.
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Process 2021
Admission to the nursing courses in Gujarat is done based on marks obtained in the last qualifying examination. It is a UG-level program. The admission procedure is both online and offline. Candidates need to register themselves on the official website by providing their personal and educational details. Along with the details, candidates also need to upload necessary scanned documents. The officials will prepare a merit list after candidates have submitted the application forms. The qualified candidates have to choose 15 choices of subject combinations online. Candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria to seek admission to the colleges. All the information provided by the candidates should be correct, failing which, the admission committee can cancel the admission. In the offline mode, candidates can take a print-out of the application form and fill in the necessary information. After the admission form is filled and checked properly, the candidates can send it to the college/university’s Admissions Office. The admission process will be completed once the candidate has paid the application fee. A copy of the admission form should be kept for future references.
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Documents Required
Candidates need the following below-mentioned scanned documents before proceeding with the admission process:
- Candidates have to submit their SSC Marksheet (10th).
- Candidates have to submit their HSC Marksheet (12th)
- They also have to submit their school leaving certificate
- Candidates have to submit the school transfer certificate
- Usually, the date of birth is proved on the SSC mark sheet, but if in case it is not then the candidate has to submit their date of birth certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to submit their Caste certificate.
- If the candidate belongs to any category such as Defense, Sports, State, Non-Creamy layer, then he/she has to submit the Category certificate.
- Latest passport size photographs of the candidate. (five)
- If the candidate has any Extracurricular activities certificate, then he/she should submit that.
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Merit List 2021
The merit list will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and will be uploaded on the official website. It will include the names of the selected candidates. The selected candidates are required to submit the required documents to the college/university. The counseling process will begin after the merit list has been released. It will be in 2 to 3 rounds.
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Seats
Candidates can check the seat reservation below:
|Management and NRI quota||20%|
|Other states candidates||5%|
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission Scope
B.Sc. Nursing is a 4-year full-time course. Candidates from the science stream are eligible for this course. The course will help the aspirants to be well-disciplined, focused, and skilled. Nursing is a growing career in recent times. Candidates can check the future scope of this course below:
- Nurse Consultant
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse Tutor
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Traveller
- Nursing Administrator
- Health Practitioner
- Trauma Nurse
Gujarat University B.Sc. Nursing Admission About
B.Sc Nursing program is an adjusted blend of homeroom talks and hands-on viable meetings. The expansive destinations of this program are to give an event to hopeful attendants to overhaul information and times required in reacting to the modifying wellbeing needs of the way of life. B.Sc in Nursing is a college class that all clinical students can seek after various colleges under Gujarat University B.Sc Nursing The course, in India, is offered as a 4-year undergraduate programme for all understudies who have cleared HSC (class 12th) from the flood of science. The course can be benefited at any perceived foundation of Gujarat University, with the adept acknowledgment from the approved body. The B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus centers around showing understudies the key abilities of Nursing, Anatomy, Nutrition, and Genetics, etc. Alongside this, the course educational plan additionally centers around showing its understudies sympathy, compassion, and a general cherishing demeanor towards the patients. Medical caretakers are medical care experts who assume a basic part in the field of medical care. Administrations of able Indian medical caretakers are a lot attractive in created nations.