Here are the complete details of Top MCA Colleges Without Entrance Exams in India. Check the eligibility criteria, direct admission process, and documents required.
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a postgraduate program that many prominent universities offer. The admissions to any MCA course is provided on the ground of entrance exams such as UPSEE, NIMCET, MAH MCA CET, UPCET, IPU CET, BHU PET, etc. However, some top MCA colleges without entrance exams in India are mentioned in this article. These colleges thoroughly examine the records of the undergraduate exams or the immediate scores of the last exam.
The MCA courses are granted on various computer programs such as software development, software application architecture, program development, and many more. It is a two-year program. Designed specifically for students who want to grow a career in computer-oriented lines.
Top MCA Colleges in India Without Entrance Exam
The colleges specified below are counted among the best MCA colleges in India without entrance exams. The admission is based on merit. Additionally, students have to qualify for the admission criteria set by the individual colleges.
|Serial No.||Name of College||City|
|1.||Manipal Institute of Technology||Manipal|
|3.||University of Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|5.||SRM Institute of Science and Technology||Chennai|
|7.||Madras Christian College||Chennai|
|8.||Jamia Hamdard University||Delhi|
|9.||Babu Banarasi Das University||Lucknow|
|10.||Roorkee Institute of Technology||Roorkee|
|11.||Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology||Dehradun|
|12.||Chitkara University Institute of Engineering and Technology||Chandigarh|
|13.||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham||Kochi|
|14.||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science||Chennai|
|15.||AMC Engineering College||Bangalore|
|18.||Amrapali Group of Institutes||Haldwani|
|19.||University School of Management Studies||Chandigarh|
|20.||Techno India University||Kolkata|
Eligibility Criteria for MCA Colleges Without Entrance Exam
Generally, direct admission to MCA is based on the previous performance of the students. In addition, students have to pass their bachelor’s from any recognized university or equivalent. The individual college will announce the merit list once the application registration process is complete. The qualification criteria for MCA without entrance exam colleges are as follows:
- Any graduate students who are in their final year examination can apply for the MCA courses.
- At least 50% of scores in total are required. Students from all streams can try for admission to MCA colleges.
- A student must have mathematics in their 12th board examination.
Admission Process to MCA Colleges Without Entrance Exam
The admission method is conducted mainly based on the scores of the entrance exams; however, certain colleges offer admission to MCA without an admission exam. Mainly, admission is provided on a merit basis. The colleges select the students based on their achievement in the previously qualified exam. The process of admission is as follows:
- Students have to enrol for the MCA curriculum during the admission process conducted by the college to which they want to apply to.
- Students are required to fill up the application form using credentials such as the login ID and password, which will be mailed to the registered email ID.
- The application form will have the details of the students, including their marks. Accordingly, a merit list will be produced.
- The shortlisted students can further apply for the admission process.
- The next step is to pay the course fee and get admitted.
Note: Many colleges offer admission through their management quota. Generally, the fees are higher than usual for students who appeal for admission through the management quota.
Documents Required for MCA Colleges Without Entrance Examination
MCA without entrance exam colleges that provide direct admission requires the following document during their admission process. Therefore, it is advised that the students keep these documents at their nearest while filling up the form.
- The passing certificate of an undergraduate course and the original mark sheet.
- Marksheet of class 10 and 12 board examinations.
- A valid identity card issued by the government of India.
- Copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Category certificate if applying for category seats/ management quota.
MCA Colleges Without Entrance Examination - Future Scope
MCA is the most suitable choice for students interested in pursuing a career in various software application programs. They will have an extensive array of job opportunities available for them once they finish the course. It is also opted by the students who want to be established in the IT sector.
As we all know, the future is technology. Therefore, once the students finish their 2-years MCA courses, they will be offered a great placement with high packages. Additionally, MNCs such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc., hire MCA students with great packages.
Career options after pursuing MCA
- Software Developer.
- Software Engineer.
- Software Programmer.
- Software Consultant.
- Software Application Architect.
- System Analyst.
- UI Developer.
- Hardware Engineer.
- Database Engineer.
- Network Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
Points to Remember Before Apply for MCA Colleges Without Entrance Examination
Students should only apply for MCA without an entrance exam colleges if they are seriously interested in computer-oriented subjects. Although each institution provides thorough learning material for students, it is upon the students grasping capacity on how much they can intake. Some additional points to remember are:
- Students should estimate the career option they can achieve after pursuing the MCA course.
- Properly review if the subject of specialization the students are interested in is available in the particular college.
- Always enquire about the placement opportunities that are available at the specific choice of college.
- Students should keep 2-3 colleges as options and tally the pros and cons of each college.
MCA is a highly preferred course in recent times. Students get a wide range of career options after completing the course. Students can pursue a full-time course or distance learning according to their flexibility. If anyone wants to apply for an MCA while working, they can try distance learning. Many universities offer distance learning which is considered equally important and good.
POST YOUR COMMENT