Analyze the pattern of questions and difficulty levels for CBSE class 10th Hindi Paper 2020. Know CBSE teachers and students' feedback on Hindi papers.
The class 10th Hindi examination was conducted on 29 March by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) at various centers. CBSE class 10 exam for Hindi Course A and B was from 10.30 am to 1.30 pm, i.e., for a duration of 3 hours. The exam was postponed in 80 centers in North-east Delhi, due to violent clashes in the area. The exams are rescheduled and to be conducted from 1st July to 15th July 2020.
Table of Contents
- CBSE class 10th Social Science question paper -Students' reaction
- Summary of student feedback
- CBSE class 10th Hindi question paper - Teachers' reaction
- Structure of the Hindi paper
|⭐CBSE 10th Board||⭐CBSE 12th Board|
The analysis and review of the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Paper 2020 are given below.
CBSE Class 10th Social Science Question Paper - Students' Reaction
Students can go through the reaction of the paper's exam and check the students' reaction.
- It was a moderately difficult paper.
- Section D which was difficult and time-consuming.
- Some questions of section C were from NCERT and it was very easy to attempt them.
- Some questions were from the previous year's question papers.
- Hindi Course B carried a 4 mark question which was said to be difficult and confusing.
- The average expectant marks could be 70 out of 80.
Summary of Student Feedback
The main input from the students was that the paper was lengthy and the grammar section was tough. Literature was easier compared to that of the previous year. The overall student verdict was "easy but lengthy." Almost all students agreed that the given time of 3 hours was sufficient to solve the paper. Hindi Course A paper was comparatively easier and simpler than Hindi Course B.
CBSE Class 10th Hindi Question Paper - Teachers' Reaction
Mrs. Beena Singh (TGT Hindi) and Mrs. Vimmi Ahuja (TGT Hindi) at Army Public School, Delhi Cantt. recorded their observations as mentioned below:
- It was a balanced paper.
- The writing section was based on current issues and a classic example would be a paragraph on Delhi Metro and on the importance of discipline.
- The literature section was pretty straightforward from the textbooks.
- In the Grammar section, all of them were expected questions.
- The paper was written in such a manner that even average students could score well.
Structure of the Hindi Paper
The structure of the Hindi paper for class 10th is given below. Students can go through the structure of the paper and prepare for their exam effectively.
|SECTION||TYPE OF QUESTIONS|
|Section A||Reading Comprehension|
|Section B||Hindi Grammar|