Application Procedure at Mata Sundri College for Women, Delhi University:
Application Process for BA, B.Com, MA:
Stepwise application process
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official website of college through the link given below:
Step 2: In the official website of the college candidates have to visit the Admission Section where candidates find more information regarding the admission.
Step 3: Candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to continue the application.
- It is mandatory for admission candidates to register online at Delhi University Portal through the given link below.
- Sikh Minority students may also register online at College Portal if they desire so.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to mention the University Registration number in the college registration form for Sikh Minority students.
- All the candidates interested in seeking admission are required to fill the Common Pre-Admission Form either online or offline for all categories. This is mandatory for all the candidates. There will be no pre-admission form at the college level.
- The candidates are allowed to fill only one common pre-admission form either online or offline.
- The college publishes its prospectus which may provide information regarding the college, the courses offered and the number of seats in each course, fee structure, sports, extracurricular activities, etc.
- There shall be no 'Additional Eligibility Criterion' for any category in any college/course.
- The college shall convey the cutoff marks for the various courses to the office of Registrar, as per the schedule announced by the University. The college shall determine the cutoff marks prudently on the basis of past experience and class XII results of the School Boards. The office of Dean students welfare shall make available the information regarding the results of various school boards to the colleges.