- The college has facilities for Aerobics, Volleyball, Chess, Karate, Taekwondo, Yoga, Judo, Weight Lifting, Power Lifting, Kho-Kho, Athletics, Swimming, Archery and indoor games.
- Students desirous of participating in any of the sports and games should give their names on the prescribed proforma to the In-charge, Department of Physical Education, at the beginning of the session.
- Students admitted on the basis of sports are required to attend 66% of the total number of classes in each term.
- Relaxation with regard to attendance will be given only for participation in competitions. Roll number for the final examination will not be given to the students who do not have the required attendance in each term.
- Sports classes begin in the morning from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Attendance on Sports Day is compulsory for all the students, whether they are participating in games or not. Outstanding sports students will be given freeships, stipends and other facilities.
- Primary medical care is given to students at the Medical Room.
- A qualified lady doctor is available in the college on all working days. Besides this, Maulana Azad Medical College & LNJP Hospital are also easily approachable.
- The Punjab & Sind Bank has a branch within the college premises and provides all banking facilities to the staff and students of the college.