MBA Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
Eligibility criteria for MBA at Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Interested candidates must posess a degree from any recognized university with a score of minimum 50% aggregate
- Interested candidates must have appeared for atleast one of theses exams : CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/KMAT/Karnataka PGCET
Live Application Forms
Application Process for MBA at Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- The interested candidates can obtain the application forms from the college administration office.
- The Application forms can also be downloaded from the college website www.alameenedu.co.in/admissions
Admission Process for MBA at Al Ameen Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- The interested candidates must submit the completed admission forms before the notified date.
- The college will evaluate all the application forms.
- The college will release a merit list that will be notified on the college notice board as well as on the website.
- If selected the student needs to appear before the admission committee for the interview along with parents/guardians.