HummingBird Education aims to nurture students with the right attitude and enhance their factual, logical, and problem-solving skills. HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad is conducted to test students' mathematical abilities. HMO exam is eligible for students of classes 1 to 12.
Table of Contents
- What is HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad (HMO)?
- HMO 2022 Exam Dates
- HMO 2022 Application Form
- HMO 2022 Syllabus
- HMO 2022 Admit Card
- HMO 2022 Results
What is HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad (HMO)?
HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad exposes students to an international platform that strengthens their critical and logical skills. The exams are conducted in English medium for classes 1 to 12 associated with CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board across India can write Humming Bird Maths Olympiad (HMO). Students have to follow their relevant class syllabus to prepare for the exam.
Tabulated below are the highlights of the HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad:
|Name of Organisation||HummingBird Education|
|Popularly known as||HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad (HMO)|
|Registration||30 days before the exam date|
|Eligibility||Classes 1 to 12|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based|
HMO 2022 Exam Dates
The deadline to apply for HMO is 30 days before the exam date. Humming Bird Education Ltd. will conduct HMO exams on different dates from October to December.
The table below is the important dates to be noted before applying for Humming Bird Maths Olympiad.
|HMO Process||Important Dates|
|Registration details||30 days before the exam date|
|Result announcement||January 2023 (Tentative)|
HMO 2022 Application Form
The application form is divided into 3 parts. The registration form includes a parental consent form, school registration, and student registration.
Given below are the details to apply for the HMO exam.
- Students should first get the parent consent form signed by their parents or guardian and submit it to the school coordinator along with the registration amount.
- The school has to register itself using the school registration form (first part of the registration booklet) and then fill in the names of the interested students in the student registration form (the second part of the registration booklet).
- Finally, the coordinator should attach the parent consent forms to the registration booklet and then send it via post (offline) or email (online) to Humming Education (P) Ltd. Payment for HMO 2022 registration can be done online or can be sent in the form of a demand draft via post.
- Besides, Humming Bird also allows individual participation.
- The registration cost for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad is INR 150.
- The center would be the school itself.
Read More: HMO Registration
HMO 2022 Syllabus
Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad is a two-level exam. The syllabus for both levels is framed under the prescribed syllabus of the education board of India. HMO 2022 syllabus is available in the free book and app introduced by Humming Bird Education Ltd. Access for e-book and mobile applications is given to students after registration. The mobile applications contain a large number of audio and video tutorials that students can use.
HMO comprises multiple-choice questions in which the students have to choose the correct option out of four choices. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers and unanswered questions. There will be 40 subject-based questions and 20 intelligence-based questions designed to test the student's higher-order thinking skills with a total exam time of 60 minutes.
Read More: HMO Syllabus
HMO 2022 Admit Card
HMO 2022 admit card can be downloaded from the official website. Students can log in to Humming Education's student profile using their registration number as the username and password. Admit cards are a must for the HMO examination. Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a admit card. Students are requested to print a hard copy of the admit card after downloading it from the Humming Bird Education portal.
Read More: HMO Admit Card
HMO 2022 Results
HMO level 1 results will be available on the official website of HummingBird. Results will also be sent to the respective schools by email and as hard copies. Students can inquire about their results to their respective school coordinators.
The result will not be displayed if the student has filled an incorrect registration number in the OMR sheet. In such a case, school coordinators can contact Humming Bird authorities for their results. Candidates will also receive a participation/rank holder certificate and a student's performance report (SPR) along with the HMO 2022 result.
Read More: HMO Results
The organization works with many partners to conduct multiple international olympiads such as,
- Talent Search Examination (HBTSE)
- Science Olympiad (HSO)
- Spelling Competition (Spell Bee)
- Commerce Competency Olympiad (HCC)
- Cyber Olympiad (HCO)
- English Olympiad (HEO)
- Hindi Olympiad (HHO)
- G.K. Olympiad (HGO)
- Aptitude and Reasoning Olympiad (ARO)
- Multiple Intelligence Test (HMIT)
- Entrepreneurship and Finance Olympiad (EFO)