HMO 2022 Registration
Humming Bird Foundation conducts the two sets registration process for students planning to appear for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad 2022. The registration process will be done from the school and also through individual registration.
Students can find details on the registration process, payment method, and HMO exam dates on this page.
Table of Contents
- HMO 2022 Registration Highlights
- HMO 2022 Registration Process
- HMO 2022 Registration Forms
- HMO Payment Methods
HMO 2022 Registration Highlights
HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad exam is conducted be October to December on different dates. Students can choose the date of their convenience, and the registration deadline falls 30 days before the respective exam date.
Here are the important dates to be known before applying for the HMO exam.
|HMO registration deadline||30 days before the exam date|
|HMO level 1 exam date||
|HMO level 1 results||January 2023 (Tentative)|
|HMO level 2 exam date||February 2023 (Tentative)|
|HMO level 2 results||March 2023 (Tentative)|
HMO 2022 Registration Process
HMO registration process can be done under two modes. The modes include school registration and individual registration. For school registration, students should enrol their name and roll number to the school coordinator. Besides, students should submit the registration forms to the respective school coordinators.
For individual registration, students can follow the steps given below.
- To apply online, students should visit the official website of Humming Bird.
- Click on the HMO exam under the Olympiads.
- On the HMO page, students can view the details of the exam.
- Click on individual student registration.
- Students can view the instructions and registration form.
- Fill in the registration details and click on submit.
- The individual registration form details include name, mobile number, email id, date of birth, parent name, and address.
HMO 2022 Registration Forms
Two forms need to be filled when a student wants to appear for HMO 2022.
The two forms are:
Parent Consent Form
- A parent consent form is to be filled by parents. Parents have to tick appropriate checkboxes to specify which exams the student wants to appear for. It also has to enclose the appropriate amount (of money) depending on the number of exams the student is planning to write.
- Details to be filled in this form are the school’s name, student’s name, class & section, class, roll number, the amount paid, the parent’s name, and signature.
The registration booklet is the official document used by the school to register itself (as an examination centre for HMO) and its students for the different exams conducted by Humming Bird Education (P) Ltd.
The registration booklet is divided into two parts.
School Registration Form
The school will use the school registration form for registering itself as a centre for the HummingBird Olympiad exam. The form is to be filled only with block letters, and the school has to follow the instructions written on the form.
Some of the details which need to be filled in by the school are given below.
- Name of the school
- School address and PIN
- Phone number (landline with STD code and mobile number)
- College email id
- Details of the principal (name, email id, and mobile number)
- Details of the school coordinator (name, email id, and mobile number)
- Select a payment option
Student Registration Form
The school coordinator fills the student registration form once all students submit their parent consent form. Details such as the student’s name, class & section, and the exam name should be filled in this form. The coordinator has to attach the consent form and the registration booklet and send it via email or post to Humming Bird Education along with the payment. Besides, the coordinators should indicate the number of concept building books being ordered by the school. The cost of the concept building book is Rs. 120.
Concept building books are available for the preparation of the following exams.
- International Mathematics Olympiad (HMO)
- International Science Olympiad (HSO)
- International Spelling Bee Competition (SpellB)
HMO Payment Methods
Humming Bird charges INR 150 per student to apply for the HMO exam. Besides, students can also get a concept building workbook for INR 120. The school coordinator is responsible for preparing the list of students planning to get workbooks. Registration fees and workbook fees should be attached with the registration forms.
School coordinators can pay the HMO registration fee using two methods.
- For online payment, the school can pay the fees through the following bank account.
- Bank and branch name - HDFC Bank, Sector - 8, Rohini
- Account name - HUMMINGBIRD EDUCATION LTD
- Account number - 08862560000827
- RTGS/NEFT code - HDFC0000886
- For offline payment, the school coordinator can post the registration booklet and the registration fee to Humming Education Ltd.
- Demand draft is to be taken in favour of HUMMINGBIRD EDUCATION LTD., payable at New Delhi.