HMO Admit Card 2023
HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad (HMO) is an internationally conducted exam that assesses a student's mathematics knowledge. Interested students should register for the HMO exam and then download their hall ticket/admit card to appear in the written test conducted by the HummingBird Foundation.
Table of Contents
HMO 2023 Highlights
HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad hall ticket displays the name, date of birth, reference number, roll number, exam date, exam time, and exam centre. It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the exam centre for verification. The admit card will be released a week before the exam dates.
Here are the important dates to be known before applying for HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad 2023.
|HMO registration deadline||March 2023|
|HMO admit card||Two weeks before the exam date (Tentative)|
|HMO level 1 exam date||
|HMO level 1 results||
|HMO level 2 exam date||
|HMO level 2 results||
HMO 2023 Admit Card Download
HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
Here is the procedure to download the HummingBird Mathematics Olympiad admit card.
- Visit the official website of HummingBird Education.
- On the homepage of the HummingBird Foundation, click on downloads.
- Select the "HMO admit card."
- To download the hall ticket, applicants must enter the respective reference number received during the registration.
- For school registration, students can contact the school coordinator to get a copy of the HMO hall ticket.
HMO Exam Instruction
The details mentioned in the admit card must be validated, and in case of any discrepancy, students must contact the admission authority.
Given below are the set of instructions students should know before entering the HummingBird examination hall.
- Students must report to the allotted exam centres 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- Students will be allowed to enter the exam hall 15 minutes before the exam.
- Students will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No extra time will be provided to the students to complete the exam.
- The student will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after completion of their exam.