NEET MDS 2021 is just a few months away and the time for backbreaking and consistent hard work has arrived. Most of the aspirants generally face difficulty in selecting the books for NEET MDS preparation. In order to resolve the dilemma faced by you all, we have compiled this article which will enlighten you with the best NEET MDS books.
NEET MDS Reference Books 2021 Highlights
The NEET MDS 2021 follows a similar pattern to that of NEET. The aspirants can also use the books used for BDS studies for NEET MDS 2021 preparation. Test-takers can select the NEET MDS 2021 Reference Books given in the table below:
|Name of the Book||Author/ Publications||Cover Page|
|Dental Pulse Set||K. Satheesh Kumar Reddy|
|Dental Explorer Volume 2||Gyanander Attresh|
|Target MDS||Sourabh Medical Publishers|
|Dental Desk||Dr. Santhosh Singh Dr. Joohi Sharma Dr. Varun Chopra|
|MCQ in Dentistry||S Saravanan|
How to select the Best books for NEET MDS?
Before you go out and purchase your NEET MDS book, it is very important to keep few things in mind while making a purchase. With possibly hundreds or even thousands of options around, it might be a tedious task for candidates to make their selection. This section has listed some key pointers to help you select the best books for NEET MDS preparation.
- Always look for the latest edition of whichever NEET MDS book you are considering buying.
- Always compare two similar books, this can help you get the best amongst the two. Compare it in terms of credibility, depth, etc.
- Research on the author, before you make the final purchase of the book make sure to research on the credibility of the author.
- Read reviews online, look for reviews posted online and this will help you really understand the content of book.
NEET MDS Preparation Tips
Now that you got your best NEET MDS books and started your preparation let us look at some of the preparation tips that will help you better utilize your time. Preparing for any examination is quite tough, and all candidates need to be patient and have some idea on how to improve their overall chances of getting a better score by the end. Below are some of the key tips that can help you with your NEET MDS preparation.
- Before anything else, go through the NEET MDS exam pattern, this will help enormously with your preparation.
- Get a deep understanding of the syllabus, knowing the syllabus is of utmost importance before starting with the preparation.
- Prioritize topics and subjects as per your proficiency in the same, allocate more time to the topics you are weak at.
- Attempt mock test and solve several sample and previous year paper. This will help you better understand the question pattern.
- Learn time management, this is one of the most important aspect of any exam preparation.