NEET MDS 2021 Cut Off Percentile is already decided by the organizing authorities and remains constant. NBE is responsible for making required changes in the NEET MDS Cut off if necessary after getting permission from DCI. Changes in the cut-off occur due to various factors associated with NEET MDS Exam. NEET MDS cut off is released for all categories of students. Candidates from the General category will have to score a minimum of 50 percentile, and the cut off for SC/ST/OBC is 40 percentile, while, for students from PWD, the cut off is 45 percentile.
NEET MDS 2021 Cut Off Highlights
NEET MDS Cut Off is predefined by the organizing authorities and comes into function once the results have been announced on the official website. NEET MDS 2021 Cut Off will be released in January, and the qualifying applicants will be eligible for admission to the MDS courses in India. The NEET MDS Exam is scheduled to take place on Dec 16, 2020. Some of the key highlights of the NEET MDS cut off 2021.
- NEET MDS 2021 cut-off will be calculated on the basis of the marking scheme of the exam.
- In case a number of candidates are not able to meet the NEET MDS 2021 cut off, the authorities will reduce the cut off.
- The cut off will differ for different categories of candidates.
- The Medical Counselling Committee- MCC will conduct the NEET MDS counselling process.
NEET MDS Cut Off Determining Factors
The NEET MDS 2021 cut off is prepared around the marking scheme of the exam. The conditions and minimum marks requirement for NEET MDS given out by the organizing authorities are determined based on factors given below.
- Percentile cut off of NEET MDS
- The difficulty level of the examination
- Availability of seats
- Number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Number of candidates who clear the exam
NEET MDS 2021 Expected Cut Off
Although the NEET MDS's organizing body predefined the cut-off conditions and marks requirements for admission purposes, candidates should take care and stay updated about the official website changes. To get an idea towards forming the expectations of NEET MDS 2021 Cut Off, candidates can go through the previous years' cut off. Previous Year NEET MDS Cut Off will help applicants stay prepared for the admission process's upcoming procedures.
NEET MDS 2021 Cut Off
The conducting authorities announce the cut off for all categories, it will be in percentile, and candidates need to take that into account. They also share the corresponding marks for each of the cutoffs. NEET MDS 2021 Cut Off given out by the organizing authorities is mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Cut Off percentile||
|SC/ ST/ OBC – PWD||21.065th||188|
|UR - PWD||26.065th||204|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||21.065th||188|
NOTE: The NEET MDS 2021 cut off has been revised by the conducting authorities for various reason, do note, the above information is the NEET MDS revised cut off 2021.
NEET MDS 2019 Cut Off
Previous years' cut off can help candidates get an idea of how drastic the cut-off change between each year is. NEET MDS 2019 Cut Off marks given out by the organizing authorities is mentioned in the table below.
|Category||Cut Off percentile||
|General category PWD||20.835th||156|
NEET MDS 2018 Cut Off
NEET MDS 2018 Cut Off marks given out by the organizing authorities is mentioned in the table below.
Tie-Breaking Procedure- NEET MDS 2021 Cut off
If more than one candidate acquires a certain mark, a tie-breaking procedure will be followed to give an edge over the other. There are two parameters likely to be followed, and these are given below.
- Correct responses: The candidate with more correct responses will be given a higher rank.
- Date of birth: If the tie is not broken by the previous parameter, the older aspirant will be given a higher rank.
NEET MDS Merit List 2021
The NEET MDS merit list will be prepared based on the NEET MDS 2021 cut off released by the authorities. The merit list will be released for All India Quota Seats and state-wise. The following points will be considered while preparing the merit list for NEET MDS 2021.
- All India rank for NEET MDS: This list will include all candidates who appeared for the examination.
- All India 50% Quota: This list will include all candidates who are eligible for the 50% AIQ.
- All India 50% Quota Category wise rank: This list will segregate candidates into their respective categories and will show an overall picture of ranks in their respective categories.
- State Quota rank: The final list of state quota ranks will be prepared by the authority designated for a particular state.