TSPSC Group 3 notification 2023 was released on the official website to recruit 1363 vacancies for different posts under the Group 3 category. In two shifts, the Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam offline on Sep 15, 2023. Candidates qualifying for the offline exam will be called for document verification. The commission will recruit candidates based on their TSPSC Group 3 exam marks.
TSPSC Group 3 apply online option was activated on the official website. Candidates with the required TSPC Group 3 educational qualifications could apply online for the exam before the TSPSC Group 3 last date to apply 2023.
Table of Contents
- TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023
- About TSPSC Group 3
- TSPSC Group 3 2023 Notification
- TSPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 Application Form 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 2023 Exam Centres
- TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 2023 Recommended Books
- TSPSC Group 3 Previous Year Question Papers
- TSPSC Group 3 Results 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 Cut Off Marks 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 2023 Selection Process
- TSPSC Group 3 Vacancies
- TSPSC Group 3 Salary 2023
- TSPSC Group 3 Contact Details
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023
The commission has announced TSPSC Group 3 exam date 2023. The important dates related to the exam were released along with the official notification. The TSPSC Group 3 apply online option was available from Jan 24 - Feb 23, 2023. The exam is expected to be held in two shifts on Sep 15, 2023.
TSPSC Group 3 exam date 2023 has been updated in the table below.
|Release of TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023||Dec 30, 2022|
|Commencement of TSPSC Group 3 2023 Apply Online||Jan 24, 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Last Date to Apply 2023||Feb 23, 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Hall Ticket 2023 Release||Sep 2023|
|TSPSC Group 3 Exam Date 2023||Sep 15, 2023|
About TSPSC Group 3
TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam is conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission to recruit candidates for different posts under the Group 3 services, in over 105 posts for a total of 1363 vacancies. Candidates who intend to be recruited in these posts must qualify for the TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam with the required marks.
The departments included under the TSPSC Group 3 2023 services are below.
- Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) Department
- CID Department
- Commissioner of State Tax Department
- Disaster Response and Fire Services
- Endowment Services
- Home Department
- Intelligence Department
- Panchayat Raj Department.
The important highlights related to the TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam are as follows.
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group 3 Exam|
|Full Form||Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 3 Exam|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||105|
|Job Location||Across Telangana State|
|Helpdesk||040 24655555 / 24606666
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Notification
TSPSC Group 3 2023 notification (29/2022) was released on the official website on Dec 30, 2022, along with the vacancies for 105 posts offered under the Group 3 category. The important details regarding the exam, such as the important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and other information, have also been included in the TSPSC Group 3 notification 2023 PDF.
|TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2023||Click Here|
TSPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates must satisfy the TSPSC Group 3 2023 eligibility criteria the commission sets to participate in the recruitment process. They must be Indian citizens who are well-versed in the Telugu language.
TSPSC Group 3 Educational Qualification 2023
TSPSC Group 3 educational qualification 2023 for the posts offered vary based on the services and departments. Candidates applying for the posts offered must have the following TSPSC Group 3 educational qualifications.
- They must have completed their intermediate/degree education in the relevant Service Rules for each department.
- Candidates who completed their education through Distance Learning must have certificates from boards/universities recognised by UGC/AICTE/Distance Education Bureau.
TSPSC Group 3 Age Limit 2023
Candidates must be within the TSPSC Group 3 age limit set by the commission to be eligible for recruitment.
- The minimum age limit for recruitment is 18 years. Candidates must be born before Jul 1, 2004.
- The upper age limit for recruitment is 44 years, i.e., candidates must not be born before Jul 2, 1978.
Candidates belonging to certain categories will be provided with age relaxation for the TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam.
|Category||TSPSC Group 3 Age Relaxation 2023|
|Telangana State Government Employees (TSRTC, Corporations and Municipalities employees are excluded)||Upto 5 Years Based on their Regular Service Period|
|Ex-Service Men||3 Years & Service Period in Armed Forces|
|NCC Instructor||3 Years & Service Period in Armed Forces|
|Physically Handicapped Persons||10 Years|
TSPSC Group 3 Application Form 2023
TSPSC Group 3 2023 apply online process commenced on the official website on Jan 24, 2023. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility requirements set by the conducting body could apply for the exam till Feb 23, 2023. Only those candidates who completed the process within TSPSC Group 3 last date to apply 2023 can appear for the exam.
Steps for Apply Online for TSPSC Group 3 2023
Following are the steps to complete the TSPSC Group 3 2023 application online process.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website of TSPSC- tspsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click the registration link, and fill out the form.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials generated after registration to access TSPSC Group 3 application form.
- Step 4: Fill out the required information, such as the personal, educational and contact details.
- Step 5: After filling out the form, upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
- Step 6: Review the TSPSC 2023 application form and submit it.
- Step 7: After form submission, proceed with the application fee payment.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee using the available modes, Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/E-challan.
- Step 9: Complete the process by submitting the application.
- Step 10: For further reference, check and download the TSPSC Group 3 2023 application form.
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Application Fee
TSPSC Group 3 2023 application process is only complete after the candidates pay the application fee. They can pay the fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan. The category-wise TSPSC Group 3 application fee is as follows.
|UR Category||INR 100 + INR 120 (Exam Fee)|
Documents Required for TSPSC Group 3 2023 Application
Candidates must be ready with the following documents required to complete the TSPSC Group 3 2023 online application process.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Certificates for Educational Qualification
- Unemployment Declaration
- Employer’s No Objection Certificate (If Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Community Certificate (If Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable).
TSPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2023
TSPSC Group 3 2023 admit card will be released on the official website for candidates who have completed the application process on time. As the exam is scheduled to be held on Sep 15, 2023, the admit card is expected to be available from the month of Sep 2023. TSPSC Group 3 2023 admit card PDF can be downloaded using the login credentials generated at the time of registration.
Details Mentioned on TSPSC Group 3 Admit Card 2023
TSPSC Group 3 admit card 2023 will include the following details. Candidates must carry their admit cards to the exam centre, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. They must also carry a valid government-issued photo ID proof along with the TSPSC Group 3 2023 admit cards.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- TSPSC Group 3 2023 Exam Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Day Instructions.
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Exam Centres
TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam centres are available in 33 districts across Telangana state. Candidates must select their option for the exam centre at the time of application. Detailed information on TSPSC Group 3 exam centre 2023 venue will be provided on the admit cards for the exam. Following is the list of districts where exam centres for the TSPSC Group 3 exam are located.
|1||Kumrambheem - Asifabad|
|4||Jayashankar - Bhupalapalli|
|11||Rajanna - Siricilla|
|15||Bhadadri - Kothagudem|
|22||Yadadri - Bhongir|
|31||Jogulamba - Gadwal|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2023
TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam pattern has been mentioned in the official notification released by the commission.
- TSPSC Group 3 2023 written exam will be conducted offline for 3 papers, Papers I, II and III.
- The papers will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions.
- Each paper will be held for 2 hours and 30 minutes for 150 marks.
- The overall mark for the TSPSC Group 3 2023 written exam is 450 marks.
2 Hr 30 Min
2 Hr 30 Min
Economy of Development
2 Hr 30 Min
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023
The commission prescribes TSPSC Group 3 syllabus 2023 based on the job posts under the category. The exam consists of 3 papers, papers I, II and III. Paper I comprises topics from General Studies and General Abilities; Paper II is based on History, Political Science and Society. Paper III questions will be based on the Economy of Development.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities
TSPSC Group 3 syllabus for Paper I, General Studies and General Abilities, is as follows.
- World Geography
- Indian Geography
- Telangana State Geography
- Cultural Heritage And History Of India
- Social Exclusion
- Rights Issues
- 8th Standard Basic English
- Regional Current Affairs
- Policies Of Telangana State
- National Current Affairs
- Inclusive Policies
- Society, Heritage, Literature, Arts, And Cultures Of Telangana
- International Current Affairs
- Disaster Management: Prevention And Mitigation Strategies
- Environmental Issues
- General Science: India’s Technology And Achievement
- Logical Reasoning: Data Interpretation And Analytical Ability
- International Events And Relations
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Paper-II: History, Political Science, and Society
TSPSC Group 3 syllabus for Paper II includes the following topics from History, Political Science and Society subjects.
- Socio-Cultural Characteristics Of Telangana Society
- Remarkable Features Of Indian Society: Caste, Religion, Tribe, Marriage, Family
- Social Issues: Communalism, Casteism, Child Labour, Violence Against Women, Disability, And The Aged.
- Social Movements: Women’s Movements, Dalit Movements, Peasant’s Movement, Environmental Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Social Specific Issues Of Telangana: Child Labour, Fluorosis, Girl Child, Vetti, Jogini, Migration, And Framer’s And Weaver’s Labor.
- Welfare Programmes: Employment, Rural And Urban, Tribal Welfare, Poverty Alleviation
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus Paper III: Economy and Development
The important topics included in TSPSC Group 3 syllabus for Paper III, Economy and Development, are as follows.
- Issues And Challenges Of The Indian Economy
- Enhancement And Outgrowth: Relationship Between Growth And Enhancement
- Economic Growth Measurement: Definition, Concepts Of Natural Income, Real And Nominal Income
- Poverty And Unemployment: Measurement Of Poverty, Definition And Types Of Unemployment
- Planning In Indian Economy: Priorities, Objectives, Achievements, And Strategies Of Five-Year Plans.
- Issues Of Developments And Change: Sustainable Development And Goals, Concepts And Measurement
- Displacement And Development: Land Acquisition Policy
- Rehabilitation And Resettlement
- Economic Reforms: Inequalities, Growth, And Poverty
- Social Security, Social Transformation
- Sustainable Development: Sustainable Development Goals
- Concept And Measurement Of Development
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Recommended Books
TSPSC Group 3 2023 books for exam preparation are available online and offline stores. Referring to the best books for TSPSC Group 3 2023 can help candidates understand the concept better, and answer the questions easily. Following are the TSPSC Group 3 2023 books recommended by experts and previous year test-takers.
|TSPSC Group 3 Paper 1 General Studies and General Abilities: Top 15 Model Papers||Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board|
|TSPSC Group 3 Paper 2 Section 1: Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana Bit Bank||Vijeta Competitons Editorial Board|
|TSPSC Group 3 Paper 3 Economy and Development||T Pratigna|
|Class VI to X Science and Social Studies Textbooks||Telugu Academy|
|General English||R S Agarwal|
TSPSC Group 3 Previous Year Question Papers
TSPSC Group 3 previous year question papers are great study materials for candidates preparing for the exam. The question papers can help candidates understand the exam pattern and the important questions asked frequently in the exam. Apart from TSPSC Group 3 previous year question papers, candidates must go through the TSPSC Group 3 books to enhance their exam preparation.
By noting down the repeatedly asked questions in the TSPSC Group 3 previous year papers, candidates can focus on the relevant topics rather than wasting time on the less important questions. They can also learn to manage their time by solving the question papers.
TSPSC Group 3 Results 2023
TSPSC Group 3 2023 results for the written test will be declared on the official website of the commission after the exam. Candidates who appear for the exam can check and download their results using the login credentials created after registration, such as their login ID and password. The overall marks scored by candidates in the written exam will be mentioned in the results and the paper-wise scores.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the TSPSC Group 3 2023 document verification based on their qualifying status. Candidates must score the TSPSC Group 3 cut off marks to be shortlisted for selection.
TSPSC Group 3 Cut Off Marks 2023
TSPSC Group 3 cut off marks 2023 are the minimum marks required to qualify for the written exam and be shortlisted for the selection process. The commission determines the cut off marks for TSPSC Group 3 exam based on several factors, including the overall difficulty level of the exam, the total number of candidates that appeared for the exam, and the post-wise vacancies available for recruitment.
TSPSC Group 3 2023 Selection Process
TSPSC Group 3 selection process 2023 comprises the offline written test for 450 marks, divided across 3 papers. Candidates who qualify for the written test will be shortlisted based on their marks in the exam for document verification. The recruitment for different posts will be based on the total marks obtained by the candidates.
TSPSC Group 3 Vacancies
According to the official notification released by the conducting body, the TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam will be held to recruit 1363 vacancies across 105 posts under different departments and services. Click on the link below for the TSPSC Group 3 2023 recruitment post-wise vacancies.
|TSPSC Group 3 Vacancies 2023 PDF||Download|
TSPSC Group 3 Salary 2023
The pay scale for certain TSPSC Group 3 posts is between INR 24,280 and INR 72,850. The salary scale for the other posts is from INR 32,810 to INR 96,890. The detailed pay scale for TSPSC Group 3 2023 posts and the vacancies have been mentioned in the official notification.
TSPSC Group 3 2023 salary comprises the basic pay for the posts and the occasional allowances provided by the state government.
TSPSC Group 3 Contact Details
Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission,
Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road,
Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana.
Contact Number: 040 24655555 / 24606666
Fax. No: 040-24747578
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
What are Group 3 posts in TSPSC?
Candidates are offered 105 posts in different services and departments through TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam. The departments under Group 3 services are: Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) Department, CID Department, Commissioner of State Tax Department, Disaster Response and Fire Services, Endowment Services, Home Department, Intelligence Department, and Panchayat Raj Department.
Who is eligible for TSPSC Group 3 exam?
Candidates who belong to Telangana state, who are between the ages of 18 to 44 years are eligible to appear for TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam.
When will TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam be held in Telangana?
As per the exam schedule, TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam will be held on Sep 15, 2023, at the exam centres across Telangana.
What are the subjects in TS Group 3?
TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam consists of three papers. Paper 1 is General Studies and General Abilities, Paper 2 is History, Political Science and Society, and Paper 3 is Economy and Development.
How many vacancies are released for Group 3 in Telangana for the year 2023?
A total of 1363 vacancies have been announced for 105 posts under the TSPSC Group 3 2023 exam.