ICAR AIEEA Result will be declared on the official website of the institute. Candidates who have appeared for the examination will be able to download the result and check the cutoffs in online mode. ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 result and the result for PG will be declared separately. The ICAR AIEEA entrance exam result date has not been declared yet. To get complete information on the result date, check the result, etc., candidates can refer to the details provided below. Additionally, the candidates should visit the website for regular updates.
ICAR AIEEA Result Dates
The result for UG and PG will be uploaded online by the admission authority. The important dates concerning ICAR AIEEA results are tabulated below.
|ICAR AIEEA 2021||
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
|Counselling round begins||To be announced|
How to check the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result?
Candidates who wish to check their results of ICAR AIEEA UG and PG 2021 can follow this step-by-step procedure.
- Step 1: Head to the official website of ICAR .
- Step 2: Locate and click on 'scorecard AIEEA 2021'.
- Step 3: The login window will be activated. Mention the login details as required.
- Step 4: Click on the submit button.
- Step 5: The scorecard will be generated on the candidate’s screen.
- Step 6: Download the result and take a printout of the same.
Details mentioned on the ICAR AIEEA 2021 Scorecard
The subsequent details will be mentioned on the scorecard. Kindly cross-check the details to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Date of exam
- Rank secured
- Score obtained
Calculation of Scores for ICAR AIEEA 2021 Result
The ICAR AIEEA result will be declared soon in online mode. Candidates can calculate the score using the information provided below.
- As the exam is conducted in multiple shifts, the raw marks scored by the candidates will be converted to the NTA percentile.
- For allocation purposes, the corresponding NTA scores for all the sessions/shifts will be added up.
- The final results will be prepared based on the percentile obtained by the candidate.
- The percentile will be calculated up to 7 places after the decimal to reduce the number of ties.
- The percentile will indicate the percentage of students who have scored equivalent or below that percentile in the exam.
ICAR AIEEA Normalisation Process
After the examination is concluded, the admission authority will declare the ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 result and the PG result. As the ICAR AIEEA 2021 exam will take place on several dates and shifts, the difficulty level of the question papers may vary. As a result, certain candidates will tackle the more difficult set of questions, while others will be given a relatively easier set, resulting in a difference in the exam results.
The raw marks of the applicants are placed through a normalization process to discover the true worth of the candidates, ensuring that they are neither disadvantaged nor benefited by the difficulty level of the question sets.
Here is the formula through which the candidates' percentile score will be calculated: No. of Candidates appeared in the "Session" with Raw Score less than or equal to than the Candidate / Total Number of candidates appeared in the "Session" x 100
ICAR AIEEA Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more candidates receive the same score on the ICAR AIEEA 2021 for PG and UG course admissions, the following tie-breaking criteria will be used for making the final decision.
- In the event of a tie, the merit will be determined based on OGPA/percentage of marks received in the qualifying Bachelor's degree examination.
- The candidates' ages will be compared– if a tie still exists after all of the foregoing, the older candidate will be ranked higher.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Merit List
After the result declaration, the admission authority will release the ICAR AIEEA merit list in online mode. On the official website, an ICAR merit list of qualified candidates is published.
- Suppose two or more candidates score the same in the exam. In that case, the ICAR merit list is compiled by considering the candidates' scores in the major subjects of Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture in the examination.
- If the tie still exists, the ICAR will compile a merit list based on age criteria. A category-wise rank list will be created according to the reservation category information provided in the online application form.
- Apart from that, the council has a separate ICAR merit list for each major subject group. The final category-wise merit list for ICAR AIEEA is based on the reservation category provided by candidates on their OMR sheet.
- Candidates are called for ICAR AIEEA counselling based on this ICAR merit list.