Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website so that they are aware of all the processes and changes made because the IB ACIO authorities have to right to change anything as they wish. before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria of IB ACIO exam 2020. Details of the application form are discussed in the section below.
To validate the application form filled by the candidate, a candidate has to pay the application fee for IB ACIO 2021. Without paying the fee, the candidate's application would not be considered by the conducting authority.
IB ACIO 2021 Application Form Details
The online application process for IB ACIO Grade-II exam had started from Dec 19, 2020 to Jan 9, 2021. Jan 9, 2021 was the last date for candidates to apply online for the IB ACIO Grade 2 Recruitment 2021 exam. All candidates should be submit their applications only through online registration by visiting the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) i.e. www.mha.gov.in.
(A). Format: The format of IB ACIO 2021 online application form is divided into two parts viz.
- Part I includes the personal, academic and other details of the candidate.
- Part-II relates to the fee payment procedure.
- The candidate will have to fill up the Part I of online application and then has to select the option for payment of fees, if any, in Part II of the application form.
(B). Photograph and Signature: The candidates are required to upload their photograph (size should not be more than 20 KB) and signature (size should not be more than 10 KB) at the time of online application process itself.
(C). Submission of online application:
- Multiple submissions: Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications may result in cancellation of his/her applications altogether.
- Review: Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded the correct photograph and signature.
- It must also be ensured that the photograph and signature are visible and not hazy/blurred, otherwise, the photograph and signature should be uploaded again.
- Registration details: The candidates are required to take the printout of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. Candidates are advised to take note of their registration number and Roll Number for future reference.
- Active Email ID: Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for Six months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration so that IB ACIO admit card for the written examination and interview call letters can be sent to the candidate.
- SMS: In addition to this, the candidate must furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable the conducting authority to send SMS regarding the exam.
IB ACIO 2021 Exam Application Fee Payment
The candidates need to pay IB ACIO application fee of INR 100. Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay this fee. As per IB ACIO official notification candidates who belong to SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
Fee once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. Verification of fees deposited by offline mode would be available on the application portal on T+2 basis while that for online mode would be available on a T+1 basis.
|Examination Fees||INR 100|
|Recruitment Processing Charges||INR 500|
|Males Candidates of General, EWS, and OBC Categories||Examination Fee + Recruitment Processing Charges|
|All SC/ST Candidates, All Female Candidates and All Ex-SM Candidates||Recruitment Processing Charges Only|
Related Exams Application Forms
- DRDO Application Form
- UPSC IES Application Form
- UPSC IAS Application Form
- ISRO Application Form
- UPSC CDS Application Form