The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released an online IB ACIO mock test 2021 on the 15th of February. The candidates can take up the IB ACIO mock test 2021 to get an idea of what the actual exam will be like and prepare themselves accordingly. Candidates have to note that the IB ACIO mock test 2021 is only for representative means and to familiarise candidates with the process. Only a single question has been provided as an example in each of the sections.
How to Login for the IB ACIO 2021 Mock Test?
Candidates can follow the simple steps that have been listed below and take up their IB ACIO 2021 Mock Test.
- Visit the official website mha.gov.in.
- Click the 'Mock Test' link.
- Enter your IB ACIO 2021 user ID and password
- The IB ACIO 2021 Mock Test tab will open.
Candidates can check the IB ACIO mock test link either from the official portal by following the steps mentioned above or use the direct link that has been provided.
Benefits of Solving IB ACIO 2021 Mock Test Papers
To crack the upcoming IB ACIO 2021 exam candidates must have proper preparations and a thorough understanding of the basic concepts. One of the best ways to prepare well for the IB ACIO 2021 exams is to solve the mock tests and the previous year question papers. Practising these is important and will help the candidates get familiar with the exam pattern, questions, difficulty level, etc. Below are some benefits of using the IB ACIO 2021 Mock Tests and previous year papers a part of your study material.
- By solving the IB ACIO 2021 Mock Tests, candidates can quickly analyze their preparation level
- Candidates will be more aware of their strong and weak points
- Candidates will learn effective time management which is the key to success in this exam
- The more questions one solves, the more they get familiar with the type and nature of the problem being asked this enhances their chances of being able to attempt more number of questions
- One will be able to scale up their accuracy and speed for the exam
IB ACIO 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates enrolled for the IB ACIO 2021 Exam can keep the following tips in mind while preparing.
- Check the IB ACIO 2021 Exam Pattern: Tier 1 of the exam will be conducted online. It has been divided into five different sections of 20 marks each. The candidates are provided with a total of 60 minutes to complete all the questions
- Make a list of essential topics in each subject: Making a list of the essential issues will help the candidates keep track of topics that need more attention and can prepare accordingly
- Practice IB ACIO 2021 Mock test and previous year papers: As the saying goes 'practice makes a man perfect' regular practice will help in achieving accuracy and a high score in the exam
- Reading regularly to increase knowledge and improve comprehension skills: Read Magazines and Newspapers and watch news channels to keep your General Awareness up to date. It is better to prefer feature stories, opinion pieces in editorials, business magazines, etc., which can help build ones reading and comprehension skills quite faster
- Creating your notes and revising from them: Making your notes with mind maps can make a lot of difference while revising since you made the notes yourself and know how to remember it easily
IB ACIO 2021 Exam Pattern
The IB ACIO 2021 Exam has three tiers. Tier 1 of the exam will be conducted in the online mode. It has been divided into five different sections of 20 marks each. The candidates are provided with a total of 60 minutes to complete all the questions. For every correct answer, the candidate is awarded one mark, and for every wrong one 1/4th of a mark is deducted. More detail of the sections has been listed in the table below.
|Name of Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
|Reasoning Logical Aptitude||20||20|
Learn more about the IB ACIO Exam Pattern.