The Ministry of Home Affairs, India conducts the IB ACIO exam to recruit candidates as Assistant Central Intelligence Officers in Grade-II and Executives posts. IB ACIO is a national-level test and it is conducted once a year. Candidates preparing for the IB ACIO 2021 Exam can read below to find more about the previous year's question papers.
The IB ACIO Exam consists of three phases; Tier-I, Tier-II, and Interview. Tier-I and Tier-II are both written examinations. Upon passing the written tests, the candidates are called for an interview. The tier-I examination contains objective-type questions with negative marking and the Tier-II examination requires descriptive effort. Both phases of the written exam require rigorous preparation. Applicants can use reference books, mock tests, study guides, etc. Additionally, candidates can also solve IB ACIO Previous Year Question Papers. Solving old question papers will help the candidates understand the paper pattern. They will also be able to know about the types of questions usually set and the difficulty level of the examination.
Benefits of solving the IB ACIO Previous Year Question Papers
Solving sample papers and old question papers is always a healthy practice for students aspiring to appear for an examination. It is not just helpful but also important because having an idea about the question papers will stand them in good stead. The benefits of going through the question papers are as follows:
- Solving question papers provide a basic idea about the pattern of the examination.
- They also help the students understand the matter of study better.
- The students also get an idea of time-management
- The students will get a picture of the topics to focus on.
- They will also get an idea of scantly-touched matters of the syllabus.
- It will help the students recognize their strong and grey areas.
- Solving the papers also acts as a revision of the studied matter.
- It will boost the confidence level of the pupil.
Steps to Download the IB ACIO Previous Year’s Question Papers
The previous year's question pacers are available online through various websites. Steps to follow to access the IB ACIO previous year’s question papers are as follows:
- Step 1: Go through the options of the links provided
- Step 2: Click on the desired link according to your requirement
- Step 3: The candidate will then be redirected to a page where they will be able to view the file in a PDF format.
- Step 4: Download the file and save it for your future reference.
People can click on the provided links and avail the IB ACIO question paper of the previous year.
MHA IB ACIO Paper 2.pdf
MHA IB ACIO Paper 1.pdf
IB ACIO Previous Paper 2013.pdf
IB ACIO Previous Paper 2012.pdf
IB ACIO Previous Year Paper 2017.pdf