The IB ACIO application form was released online on the official website of MHA(Ministry of Home Affairs). No offline Application form will be available for this exam. The form will be available in the month of August and about a month period is given for filling the application.
Candidates should fill the application form for IB ACIO with correct information. Because if it is found at a later stage that the student has mentioned false information in the application for IB ACIO, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
How to apply for IB ACIO?
The process for applying for IB ACIO exam is given below:
Step 1: Mode of application
- The candidate who wants to fill the application form can apply online on the official website.
- The candidates can fill the application online by logging onto the official website of MHA. The candidates can access the application form by navigating to the 'What's New' section of the Home page of the website.
Step 2: Rejection of application
- Date: Online registration will become operational from the date of publication of the IB ACIO official notification in the Employment News till the closing date. Registration done prior to the dates mentioned will not be entertained.
- Wrong information Incorrect information mentioned in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- No. of Applications: Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of other/multiple applications can lead to the cancellation of candidature.
Step 3: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Size: The candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature (Both the images should be there in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of applying for the IB ACIO exam.
- Instructions: Further guidelines on the uploading of photograph and signature is available on the official website.
- Use: Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them is visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards and attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination.
- Discrepancy: Any discrepancy between the signature on the admit card and the one uploaded will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
Step 4: Review of Application
- Correct Information: Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must verify all the information that they have provided and they should check whether they have uploaded the correct photograph and signature.
- Photograph and Signature: Candidates must ensure that the scanned images of both, the photograph and the signature should not be Hazy/Unclear. If the scanned images are like that, the candidate is requested to change them immediately.
Step 5: Pre- Examination Preparation
- Registration slip: The candidates are required to take the printout of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also take note of their registration number and Roll Number for future reference.
- Valid and active contact: Candidates are required to have a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password would be sent to the email ID entered by the candidates.
- Call letters: The call letters for the trade test would be sent to the email provided by the candidate. In addition to this, the candidate will also have the option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- Check SMS: The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form in order to get an SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- Check email: Applicants should check their email (including spam folder) time and again to see if there are any updates related to the IB ACIO 2021 recruitment process.
- ID Proof: Candidates are requested to make a sufficient number of passport size photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Income Tax Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to bring to the examination centre, or will not be given permission to write the exam.
- Cancellation: The photographs would be required throughout the recruitment process and providing a different photograph may result in cancellation of candidature.
IB ACIO Grade-II Selection Process
The IB ACIO Grade-II Recruitment 2021 posts are subjected to an All India Service Liability which means that the selected candidates are liable for appointments to serve anywhere in India. The selection process of IB ACIO 2021 exam is divided into three phases which have been listed below.
- Tier 1 (Phase 1)
- Tier 2 (Phase 2)
- Interview (Phase 3)
IB ACIO Tier 1 exam is a written objective type of exam. The candidates who clear the Tier 1 exam, will then appear in the Tier 2 exam. The Tier 2 exam is descriptive type and to pass the Tier 2 exam, candidates are required to score at least 33% marks. Based on the candidates Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam performances, candidates will be called for an Interview (Phase 3) for the final round of selection.