Eligibility Criteria at Vivekananda College, Delhi University, New Delhi:
Eligibility Criteria for BA:
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary examination or any equivalent examination conducted by any State Board.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 45% Aggregate with English as a subject.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Accountancy as a commerce subject.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate with Accountancy as a commerce subject.
Eligibility Criteria for MA:
- Candidate should have passed their Bachelor degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% from any recognized University.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should have passed their Bachelor degree with a minimum aggregate of 45% from any recognized University.
Application Procedure at Vivekananda College, Delhi University, New Delhi:
Application Process for BA, B.Com, MA:
Stepwise Instructions to fill the Application Process:
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the link given below to visit the official website.
Step 2: Candidates must visit the Homepage of the official website.
Step 3: Candidates must register themselves by visiting the official website of Delhi University.
- Candidates must go through the link given below for registration.
Step 4: The candidates should fill the registration form as directed.
- Candidates must click on "New Registration".
- Candidates must enter their Name & a valid Email_Id.
- Candidates should create a password for online registration.
- Finally, candidates should click the “Register” button to create a new user account.
Step 5: After completing the registration the candidate has to fill the online application form.
Candidates should fill the application form as directed:
- The candidate has to select their course name.
- The candidate has to mention their Personal details such as- Candidates Name, Gender, Date of Birth and Parent\'s Name.
- The candidate has to fill in their Address, Phone Number, City, state, and Pincode.
- The candidate has to select the category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) they are belonging.
- The candidates should upload their picture.
- The candidates must fill in their educational details & other details.
- The candidates should upload their mark sheets, certificates & signature.
Step 6: Candidates must submit the application form along with the application fee.
Application Fee Payment Method:
- Debit/ Credit card
- Net Banking
Admission Process at Vivekananda College, Delhi University, New Delhi:
Admission Process for BA, MA, B.Com:
- The college admission committee will decide the cut-off percentage for admission for different courses.
- The selected candidates should report to the teacher in charge for admission of the course.
- Eligible candidates as per the college cut-off percentage should verify the dates and time of admission.
- Admission will be done on the merit basis.
Documents Required for Admission:
The following documents are to be submitted with the same in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies.
- Print out of Registration Form of Admission.
- Undertaking by the candidate (for Anti Ragging)
- Undertaking by the Parent/Guardian (for Anti Ragging of their ward)
- Provisional Certificate of Class XII (in original)
- Character Certificate
- Migration / Transfer Certificate for those candidates who have passed Class XII from outside Delhi.
- Class XII Marksheet.
- Class X Marksheet.
- Graduation Marksheet (for MA candidate)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ KM/ CW Certificate
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) Certificate
- Two passports sized recent photographs of the candidate.
- For Kashmiri Migrant Quota: Kashmiri Migrant Certificate issued by Divisional Commissioner I Relief Commissioner.
- For CW Quota: Educational Concession Certificate issued by Competent Authority.