Infrastructure Facilities of St Stephens College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- All the classrooms of the college are well furnished with all modern facilities.
- The Institution provides facilities for hostel accommodation for both boys and girls. The hostels are spacious, safe and secured with a cordial environment and surrounded by pleasant landscapes.
- A hygienic kitchen has been provided in each hostel with large dining halls.
- The rooms are well furnished.
- The college has 4 ladies hostels accommodating 1400 and above boarders and 7 boys hostel with 2500 and above boarders.
- Both the hostels have round the clock Wi-Fi connectivity and medical facility. Proper hygienic condition and strict supervision is maintained throughout.
- The college has its dedicated transport for the day scholars, covering entire city. Route plans are chalked out keeping in mind the convenience of the students. The institute has deployed twelve medium sized buses so as to save time for students in commuting to and from the institute.
Yoga & Meditation
- The holding of regular yoga sessions and meditation practices are also a feature to encourage students for developing their individual talent and health.
- This is also aimed at building their positive attitude and providing them relief from feelings of burden and disappointment, if any.
- The gym has latest equipment aided by trainers and physiotherapists for guided exercise for students and staff.