Learning at Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati has a practical approach with a clear focus on valuing individual vision, discipline, with a sense of teamwork. The college aims at developing the students to their full potential and preparing them to take the next step towards career success. Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati nurture global world leaders who can work smoothly in a wide range of cultural contexts and develop their ability to manage a career in the global economy. The college offers a vibrant campus with lots of opportunities for personal development and growth. It provides qualified, trained, and experienced faculties to cater to the needs of the students. They are approachable and friendly. Each of the departments at the college has its own library, laboratories, and other facilities to impart practical knowledge to the students.
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati was set up in 2007. They aim to become a center of excellence by imparting quality technical education. The teaching methods of assessment vary within courses to ensure that students gain the most benefit from interactive course content, faculty members, fellow students, as well as invited guests at SVCE, Tirupati. The courses include discussions, seminars, case analysis, individual simulation, group projects, and presentations monitored by expert lecturers and professors. Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering Tirupati, [SVCE] Tirupati offers UG and PG courses in Engineering in various specializations. It also provides MBA and MCA courses. The SVCE admission 2022 is based on the scores of the qualifying examinations.
The B.Tech courses are being designed to deliver knowledge and technical skills as well as to develop the student's analytical, management, professional and academic skills and abilities. Under the B.Tech admission, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering offers various specializations. Admission is through web counselling based on the rank obtained in Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test (AP EAMCET).
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Mechanical, Civil|
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Additionally, those who have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent are also eligible. Based on merit list where merit list is prepared by giving 75% weightage to EAMCET score and 25% to the marks secured in Mathematics Physics, and Chemistry of the qualifying examination. In addition, 20% of the seats are filled by Engineering Diploma holders, based on their merit at ECET (FDH) which are admitted to the Lateral Entry B.Tech course.
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati offers various programs at the Post Graduate level with enormous specializations. PG programs offered by SVCE, Tirupati are M.Tech, MCA, MBA. Under the PG admission, the college provides courses in the field of Technology and Management.
|M.Tech||Computer Science, VLSI Design, Digital System & Computer Electronics, Embedded Systems, Power Systems, Advanced Manufacturing Systems|
|M.B.A.||Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Systems|
For M.Tech, MCA and MBA, candidates should have a relevant Bachelor’s qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates). For all the PG courses, candidates applying should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements.
70% of M.Tech Admissions are made based on merit in GATE / PGECET. The remaining 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota. 70% of MBA & MCA Admissions are made based on merit in ICET and the remaining 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota.
All the disciplines offered under the UG course are of 4 years duration and PG programs are of 2 years duration in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering. For admission to PG courses, candidates should have completed a Bachelor's in the concerned discipline. Application form for the qualifying entrance tests (AP-EAMCET, AP-PGECET, and AP-ICET) should be filled online through the official examination website. The SVCE fee structure varies based on the course opted.
|SVCE, Tirupati||Contact Details|
|Address||Karakambadi Road, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502|
|Phone Number||91 888 66 44 969 / 985 / 986|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Courses||Exams Accepted||Admission Form|
|MCA [Master of Computer Application]||
|B.Tech [Bachelor of Technology]||
|MBA [Master of Business Administration]||
|M.Tech [Master of Technology]||
Based on 41 Verified Reviews
Placements & Internships
Fees and Scholarship
Academics & Faculty
Clubs & Associations
Hostels & Food
Sruthi | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics & Communication Engineering), batch of 2019
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2019
1. The student must have aggregate above 60% and no current backlogs while entering into college. student should not be involved in any irregular activities. valid rank cards of certain examinations on the exams they have taken.
2. For entering into masters we need to take GATE exam otherwise another option is to go through management.for entering into bachelors we need to take EAMCET to get the seat in colleges in the same state. if the student wants to enter into IIT or NIT they must take JEE MAINS and JEE-ADVANCED. In NIT'S AND IIT'S management seats are not available but for universities, there are some integrated courses so they can take management as the option and in local colleges, they make admissions through both EAMCET and management.
3. The cutoff for masters in GATE is 25 based on the marks of topper the college cutoffs will be provided by education board same for B.TECH admissions when I took JEE MAINS exam cutoff is 105(OC) however the cutoff changes for the other castes.
MADHU | Master of Computer Application [MCA], batch of 2018
Reviewed on Apr 20, 2018
Thank you.Comes to eligibility criteria Student must have mathematics as one of the subjects in intermediate(+2) and throughout their academics must have pass percentage 50%.The student must have 3-year degree course.Coming to admission after clearing entrance exam based on your rank they will be allocated a college.Then we have to go on to the college and submit documents. I was taken entrance exam APICETconducted by the state government.The course was fully interesting to do.. because it's totally related to technology trends.coming to typical cutoffs there are some subjects not related to the course like management departments.on that, we feel a little bit difficult.
Vineeth | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2019
Reviewed on Nov 04, 2016
Quatress | Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] (Accountancy), batch of 2015
Reviewed on Apr 19, 2018
Eligibility pertains to the bare minimum conditions expected to be fulfilled by students seeking admission bearing in the mind as mentioned premise conditions of eligibility vary from one to other even within the folds of university education there are different courses in according the norms of admission are also different
Hemnath | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech], batch of 2019
Reviewed on Mar 05, 2018
In order to join our college, the student should write common entrance exam called AP EAMCET 2018. Students are selected by their cut off marks in their test( cut off marks vary according to castes of students). Students should score at least 50%(except for SC/ST candidates) of marks to secure a seat in our college.
Subbareddy | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Computer Science and Engineering), batch of 2016
Reviewed on Jan 08, 2018
The main eligibility criteria for getting admitted in this course is students with good inter weight and with good rank in AP EAMCET exam. I have not taken any entrance exam as I got the seat in this college through counseling. I have not taken any exam and no cut-offs for me.
SHAREEF | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2019
Reviewed on Jun 19, 2017
Jaya | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering), batch of 2017
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2016
K.MOHAN | B-tech, batch of 2020
Reviewed on Apr 21, 2018
IF YOU GET BELOW 10000 RANK IN EAMCET THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY ONLY INR 10000 RUPEES ONLY, OTHERWISE YOU HAVE TO PAY INR 48900, PER ANNUM. ENTRANCE EXAM IS ONLY EAMCET EXAM. ONLY ONE THING THAT IS BASED ON YOUR WAY OF INTEREST AND GRASPING POWER.
Koduru | Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech], batch of 2017
Reviewed on Feb 22, 2018
I didn't take any entrance exam SVU is one of the popular university and lecturers are also excellent in teaching and the environment of the college is friendly and moreover we will find a lot of resources.