|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||3,05,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||1,50,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||62,000|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||91,500|
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University which provides specializations like Computer Applications, Engineering, and Management. Programs offered are B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA with fee structure details as mentioned below:
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati has a pragmatic approach with a clear focus, valuing individual vision, intellectual discipline, and a sense of teamwork. This institute aims to provide the overall development of students and trains them for actual field experiences.
There are 8 Departments in the college offering degrees at UG and PG level. These are Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, MBA, MCA, Information Technology, GEBHS.
|Quick Facts about the Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Tirupati|
|Type of University||Private|
|Exams||EAMCET, GATE, PGECET, ICET|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech|
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati offers various UG, PG, MBA, and MCA with many specializations. Details of the courses offered are listed below.
|B.Tech||Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics, Information Technology, Mechanical, Civil|
|MBA||Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Systems|
The B.Tech courses are designed to deliver knowledge and technical skills and to develop the student's analytical, management, professional as well as academic skills and abilities. Under the B.Tech admission, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati offers various specializations. This enables students to explore their niche and specialize in their fields of interest. 70% of the seats allotted for B.Tech at SVCE are based on the merit of the entrance exam and the remaining 30% of the seats are allotted through Management Quota.
Here are the details of the SVCE B.Tech fees and course is given below:
|B.Tech||4 years||INR 80,000 (Per Annum)|
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati offers various programs at the Post Graduate level with enormous specializations. Under the PG admission, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering provides courses in the field of Technology and Management. 70% of MBA Admissions at SVCE are made based on merit in ICET and the remaining 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management Quota.
Here are the details of the SVCE MBA fees and course is given below:
|MBA||2 Years (6 Terms)||INR 32,500 (Per Annum)|
Other Trending Colleges' Courses and Fee Structure:
|List of Courses and Fees||Entrance Exam||Generic Courses Details|
|AP EAMCET 2021|
|AP PGECET 2021|
The course fee is INR 90,000 per year, fee reimbursement can be applicable for eligible candidates. 50% of students get a scholarship. Loans aren't needed, but if you do you can do in banks like SBI, HDFC etc.
40000.the state government has to pay 27000 candidates can get the seat through entrance exam.95% students receive fees reimbursement.
It is an Autonomous institute founded in 1988. It is promoted by the Ramachandra Educational Trust was formally inaugurated by All India NR Congress founder-leader and chief minister N Rangasamy. Sprawled out over 94 acres of land with lush green surroundings College consists of experienced & young faculty for serving the best technical educational emphasis on research area along with academics. The college is proud of its alumni who are working in all most all parts of the globe with excellent placement records. Almost 90 percent of its students are placed in top firms.
Affiliation and Accreditation:
Ranking and awards:
My course fee is INR 1,00,000.
The students who enter through Eamcet exams should pay very less amount although the person who enter by paying donation should pay an amount of 83k per year
INR 48,900. GOVERNMENT GIVES INR 10000 RS PER YEAR. 80% OF STUDENTS GET SCHOLARSHIPS. NO IT IS NOT NECESSARY
Rs. 30 - 80 k depending on criteria. More scholarship available. More than 30% got scholarship Loans depends on their situation.
The fee is INR 50000 per semester. Government is providing the scholarship for various eligible candidates for supporting them financially. Up to 70% of the students are provided with scholarship. Most probably no loan is required.
Asked By: Anonymous 10 May 2016
The fee for B.Tech (CSE) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati will cost you INR 45,000 per year and INR 1.74 Lakhs on completion of the degree.
To know more details about the fee structure, please contact the college.
Answer By: Getmyuni
11 May 2016
Asked By: Anonymous 30 May 2016
The fee structure for B.Tech (CSE) in Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, [SVCE] Tirupati is given below,
For more information regarding fee, please contact the college.
Answer By: Getmyuni
31 May 2016