About Yogananda Institute of Technology and Science, [YITS] Tirupati
Yogananda Institute of Technology & Science (YITS) is established by Yogananda Educational Society (YES) in the famous temple town of Lord Sri Venkteswara, Tirupati. It Spreads over a sprawling area of 16.00 acres abutting Chennai – Bangalore NH 205, at a distance of 3 km from Tirupati International Airport and 3 km away from Renigunta Railway Junction. Two building with four floors each are constructed with number of laboratories, e class room, seminar halls. YITS will impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards to the students with a high sense of discipline in a serene and invigorating environment, thereby contributing to the development of India as a Knowledge Society.
The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi & affiliated to Jawaharalal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. The institute offers six Engineering undergraduate courses viz. Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Electrical and Electronics engineering (EEE), Information Technology (IT) and Mechanical Engineering (ME) along with Master of Business Administration (MBA). The institute is firmly committed in getting itself recognized with NBA.
Yogananda Institute of Technology and Science is committed to provide sense of confidence in student and parent community in the areas of teaching, facilities and infrastructure.
- To strive for continual improvement of student pass outs by analysing result.
- To strive for 30% of students in getting distinction from the pass outs of each branch, and will be reviewed once after getting results.
- To maintain studen satisfaction level always above 80% & will be reviewed before every semester examination.
- To provide minimum of 10 days training to all staff members & will be reviwed once in the begining of every academic year.
- To strive for placements from each department by 75% from the final year pass out & will be reviewed after getting placement information.
- To improve social responsibility in students, by imparting moral and ethical values by adopting ISO 9001-2008 standards.