Placements & Internships at Sri Indu College of Engineering & Technology, [SICET] Hyderabad:
- The team of Placements cell headed by Mr.A.Thrimurthulu. strives hard and has a decade of extensive experience in placements at different MNC's
- Equipped with trained and expert personnel the facility started functioning in the academic year 2001
- The trainers have more than a decade of experience in understanding the training requirements of undergraduate students and designing program to help students attain career success
- Started in response to an emergent need the T&P Facility aims to bridge the gap between the requirements of the corporate houses and the skill sets that the students acquire during college
- To invite experts from Industry to lecture on current practices in the industry
- To invite companies to conduct Interviews on the campus.
- To invite industries to set-up Incubation centers on the campus
- To organize periodical Industrial visits for students to get exposure to Industrial environs.
- To arrange for summer Internships for students to get hands on experience
- To guide students wishing to pursue higher studies in India & Abroad.
- To train students in HR skills like Group discussion, Public speaking and facing interviews.
- To promote rational thinking and analytical acumen among the students by conducting training programs.
- To equip non IT branch students with computer competencies.
- To arrange for periodic conduction of mock-tests in General aptitude, Psychometric tests, Group discussion, Interviews and computer science basics.
Top Recruiters :
- Tech Mahindra
- Phoenix Shipping
- Ingenious India