Scholarship/ Prizes & Financial Assistance
- Asha Sahni Scholarship is awarded to the topper of B.A. (Hons.) English I, II & III year in the memory of our late colleague Mrs. Asha Sahni, Department of English.
- The College awards two scholarships to the toppers of B.Com. (Hons.) I year and B.Com. (Hons.) II year students in the memory of our student Gaurav Nagpal.
- K.P. Mathur Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the topper in Indian Economics paper of B.Com. (Hons.) IV semester.
- Jaswant Kaur Memorial Inter-College Debate Trophy is awarded every year.
- Jaswant Kaur Memorial Fellowship for an SC/ST Girl Student is awarded to the topper in B.A.
- (Hons.) Political Sciences Ist year and IInd year.
- Satyawati Balbhader Krishan Bhuven Charitable Trust Scholarship is awarded to needy and bright students in memory of Smt. Satyawati Devi.
- N. Aggarwal Memorial Prize is awarded to the topper in B.A. (Hons.) Economics Ist year.
- N. Aggarwal Memorial Prize is awarded to the topper in B.A. (Hons.) Economics IInd year.
- Usha Aggarwal "Tejaswi" Scholarship is awarded to the topper in B.Com (Programme) IInd & IIIrd year.
- Sultan Chand Dropadi Devi Memorial scholarship is awarded to the toppers of B.Com (Hons.) I & II year.
- Sultan Chand Dropadi Devi Memorial scholarship is awarded to the toppers of B.Com (Hons.) III year.
- Late Smt. Ganeshi Devi Memorial Prize is awarded to the topper of B.A. (Hons.) History IInd Year.
- Late Ms. Kanti Memorial Scholarship is awarded to the topper of B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths Ist Year.
- D. Memorial Trust Scholarship is awarded to the topper of B.A. (Hons.) Sanskrit Ist & IInd Year.
- Asharfi Devi Cash Prize is awarded to the topper of B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Ist, IInd & IIIrd, Pol. Science IIIrd year & Urdu IIIrd year.
- Full and half fee concessions are granted to needy and deserving students. Applications for concessions must be submitted on the prescribed forms available in the College Accounts Office.
- Students belonging to Schedule Castes/ Schedule Tribes are awarded Post Metric Scholarship by the Directorate of Education, Delhi Government. For details contact the Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes Committee of the College.
- Students belonging to Schedule Castes/ Schedule Tribes / OBC / PWD are awarded Scholarship by University Grant Commission. Students should submit their scholarship form for each academic year by February. For further details contact Room No. 1.
- College also provides financial assistance to deserving and needy students from the Students Aid Fund.
General Rules for Financial Assistance:
- Fee concession is subject to good conduct, regular attendance and satisfactory progress in studies and other conditions specified by the College. It may be withdrawn at any time if a student is found wanting in any of the above conditions.
- Students availing fee concession are liable to forfeit the same if they fail to get promoted to the next higher class.
- Students will have to pay the full fee till they have been granted fee concession.
- Particulars of Scholarships granted by the Delhi Government, University of Delhi, or other agencies, are displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time on receipt of the Schemes in the College.