Regional festivals like Navratri, Janmashtami, Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi, and much more are celebrated. College life is quite good.
The hostels are good; even PG are not so expensive.
The quality of classrooms and teaching is quite good.
The quality and method of teaching is very good. It is one of the recognized colleges in Gujarat with good placements.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, [SVIT] Gujarat Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 1 Lakh per annum.
The placement opportunities are great. I have done my part-time job in Amazon seller office for5 months. The key companies that come for campus placement are from the software field. The average salary package offered is 5 Lakhs per annum.
The eligibility criteria is minimum of 60% marks or above in 12th.
Yes, JEE Main scores are accepted for admission.
The main festivals of our college is the cultural fest and sports meet.
College life is good.
Hostel facilities are available, and the hostel fee is INR 53,000 per year. The quality of the food offered is good.
The quality of the classrooms are great.
The class timing is from 9:45 am to 1:25 pm. The quality of teaching is good.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, [SVIT] Gujarat Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 75,000 per annum.
The key companies that hire from campus are mostly from the IT field.
The eligibility is 12th pass, and I gave the GUJCET entrance exam for admission.
The college conducts various festivals like Prakharsh (cultural and technical fest), Vision (technical fest), Spandan (Cultural fest). Also, there is a sports week conducted in January every year. College life is much flexible in terms of academics and socializing.
The college has hostel facilties and PGs are available nearby college. The quality of classrooms, labs, canteen, and seminar halls are pretty decent.
The institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University following all its circulars and curriculum. Institute has well-trained professors with masters or Ph.D. for each respective course, giving in-depth knowledge and progressive guidance for students.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, [SVIT] Gujarat Fee Structure. The course fee is about INR 74,000 per annum.
Students can get a scholarship named MYSY provided by the state government and the scholarship criteria should be 80% or above percentile in the 12th board exam.
Some of the key recruiting companies that hire from the institute are, Accenture, Byju's, L&T, Just dial, Mahindra, IBM, TCS, and Reliance Industries.
One can enter the institute by holding an ACPC rank evaluated by combined results of GSEB (state board) and GUJCET (state entrance exam) with the science stream (PCM). The cutoff ranks for courses like computer science and information technology are up to 8000 and for other courses like mechanical, electrical, electronics, aeronautical, and civil engineering cutoff ranks are upto 15000.
There are many festivals that are celebrated in college. Management was good also. College life is enjoyable.
There are no hostel options but there are many pgs available to live in it. Costs nearly INR 1000 per month. The food and canteen food and food quality was awesome and classrooms were clean and lighting and fan was also good. There is the availability of WiFi as well and the library is also available there.
The timing for the classes are fo 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and the teachers are well qualified and the techniques of teaching and method were also simple and easy to be understood by us. The experience at the college was good.
The course fee is INR 40000 per annum. There are scholarship options for the SC and ST students. In our batch only one was eligible for the scholarship.
There is no stipend for this course. There are many companies in the market but for this type of course, not so many companies take an interest in it. The placements are not too many.
I have given Non-gate examination for the admission in the college for Electrical Master of Engineering course. Cutoffs of the exam for my course is nearly 40%.
1) There are clubs for every activity ex: Sports, Arts and also Tech focusing activities.
2) We have sports week, Interdepartmental Cultural fest, Tech Competitions, National Tech Fest called Prakash.
3) Faculty and HOD's are very welcoming. Students here learn things through Teamwork and discussions are held in every department for the presentation of the academic. It is very student friendly.
1) There is no hostel in the campus but you have hostel facility from college in Vasad town. Multiple private pg's and hostel facilities are available near the campus. I live in Vadodara so I don't know about the cost.
2) PG's are near the campus within 2-3 km radius. I am unaware of the cost.
3)The food is excellent in college, Various Fast-Food options are available as well as lunch plate which costs around 40-50 rupees.
4)Classrooms are good, labs are excellent. Library, dining halls are very spacious and environment-friendly. Wi-Fi is available.
1) The college timings are from 9:45 to 4:30. There are 2 classes/1 labs of 2 hr before the lunch break and then class/lab of 2 hours and then you get 15 minutes of short break and then again 2 hours of lab/lecture.
2) The quality and method of teaching are excellent. Teacher's with PhD or pursuing PHD are teaching with projectors and interactive classes. There are presentations as well.
3) It's excellent, cultural activities, academics and National Annual fests are being held every year in February and the inter-departmental cultural fest is held in September.
1) My course fee is 70,000 per year. 35,000 for each sem.
2) Government schemes are available for scholarship.
3) 3 - 4 students.
4) Loans are not needed unless you have not opted for NRI quota if somebody cannot pay 1.5 Lakhs per year. They are easily availed from any bank.
1) Not Done any.
2) Companies that are coming are mainly in the domain of I.T, Manufacturing and Marketing. There are companies of other domain but they are exceptions and don't offer much. In I.T and Computer, the companies which are coming are mainly focused on software development(Java and .Net).
3)Average salary: 4-5 Lakhs
Highest salary: 12 Lakhs
Percentage of batch: Not everbody is involved in campus placement but from a certain group 80% of the people are placed.
4) The alumni network is very good. They are constantly working for the betterment of the students and campus.
1) The eligibility criteria for this college is 12th Pass with PCM. Minimum percentage is 70%. There are three rypes of admission procedures
3) NRI Quota
2)No entrance exam is required
3)It depends on the Rank after JEE exams. I started studying in Information Technology(I.T) and the cutoff was around 11000. Now it has increased and got up to 7000 or so.
The student should have passed his academic with 70% marks.
There are 2 main college fests. Prakash is a national fest consisting of many events and thrilling performances. Also, there's spandan club.
There are many hostels, the rent depends on the number of students staying in a room and also for the room you opt for. But it is very minimal. You can also stay in a pg which is near at Vidyanagar.
Teachers are very professional. You will not be burdened by assignments. The faculties are very supportive.
Our regular fee is INR 81,000/- per annum. A student can get through TFW( tuition fee waiver) which would cost him only INR 10,000/- per annum.
Byjus last year gave the biggest package of INR 9 lakhs to two students. Our average annual package is INR 2-2.25 lakhs. Coca-Cola, cape-Gemini, Atos, l&t many companies come to recruit.
Usually, our college's EC department admission is easy and anyone can get it. In general, your ACPC rank must be below 30,000. GUJCET and 12th marks will be accountable during the admission procedure.
Hostels are not so good. You have to take a PG in Vadodara city. And classrooms and libraries are okay. Quality of food is not so good.
Timing is 9:45 am and to 4:30 pm. Faculties are very good and supportive. The faculties are qualified too. Overall experience is very good.
Fee for 1 year is approx INR 89000. There is a category for scholarships called tuition fee wavier. Depend on the income of parents, students get scholarships
The highest package was 9 LPA by Byjus. Many MNCs visit our college for placements.
For admission, I appeared for GUJCET exam. Based on my performance in this exam, I got admission. Cutoffs to get admission depends on your rank in GUJCET. The cutoff of last year was 40000.
There is technical and non-technical fest in our college so that students can participate in maximum numbers of activities to get knowledge and improve their skills.
There are hostels nearby the college where you can get good and all the necessary facilities with transportation too.
There are really helpful teachers and teaching methods are also very much helpful to understand the concepts of education.
The course fee is INR 75000 per year which can be varied according to courses offered there for students. There are good facilities and scholarships for bright students.
The internship is really required nowadays to get proper and practical knowledge of the engineering works which we studied in our books. So do internships.
JEE score and 12th result. Jee exam was there which is compulsory for students who like to go in engineering education fields.
Main tech fest in college is Vision in which technical events are organized. And main all cultural events organized in event Prakash. A good life in college.
Hostels are away from college Good quality food is available in college in the canteen. Around INR 50-60 you got your meal. Wi-Fi service can only be used in laptops it can't be used in mobiles poor speed. It's having a good infrastructure of a classroom, sports hall, seminar halls.