The infrastructural facilities at the University are as follows:
- The University has decent hostel facilities with all the modern facilities for the benefit of students
- The gymnasium is equipped with the necessary equipments and is built for the recreational and fitness needs of students
- The canteen is maintained by a separate mess staff and is kept in a hygienic manner
- The University has a brilliant Library with more than 5,500 books, journals and research papers for the benefit of teachers and students
- The University gives importance to sports and games and has provisions for activities like basketball, football and cricket within the campus
- The University maintains a well-equipped dispensary with a qualified House surgeon, technical and nursing staff. The services of the Doctor are available to students free of cost.