Lady Shriram College, [LSR] New Delhi Scholarships
- LSR welcomes students with special needs and within logistical constraints, tries to provide every help to facilitate their years in College.
- 22.5% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, 27% are reserved for candidates belonging to the OBC category and 3% seats are reserved for Persons with Disability (PwD).
- The College also offers a number of scholarships and freeships, on the basis of merit and need, to admitted students of the disadvantaged categories.
SC/ST/OBC/PwD Category Students
- It is mandatory for all students from these categories to apply for admission on the University of Delhi admission forms
- The eligibility criteria for SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories will be according to the guidelines of the University of Delhi.
- Students applying under these categories must possess valid SC/ST/OBC/PwD category certificates.
- These should be issued in their own names and be according to the criteria set down by the University of Delhi.
- Admission for all these categories is provisional and subject to verification of the SC/ST/OBC/Medical Certificate, by the competent authority. The certificates submitted will be verified from the concerned issuing authority.
- Marks will be calculated on the basis of a language, subject in which admission is sought and two academic/elective subjects as defined by the Univesity of Delhi