JNTUH achieved a 94.65% placement record in the 2018-19 placement season for its BTech batch. Top companies like TCS, Oracle, Wipro, Accenture, and MRF visited the campus. This year, the university witnessed a fall of approximately 52% of the maximum salary offered. Last year, the maximum salary offered was 36 LPA while this year, the maximum salary offered was 17 LPA.
Ever since its inception, the Placement Cell of JNTU College of Engineering has created its impression by striking the right balance between academics and industry. It strongly believes in the adage, “Nothing less than the industry best”. It's a constant endeavor in preparing its graduating engineers and MCA graduates in the field of technology has been an epitome of success over a period of time. The placement cell, guided by a Professor is committed to providing the young techies with a successful career In the industry of their choice. Having proved its mettle in providing talented professionals as per the needs of the various sectors, the cell provides a well developed holistic training in order to upgrade the students' technical, aptitude as well as communication skills on a regular basis to make them “corporate ready”.
Click here for Placement Preparation according to the best companies.
The students have grabbed multiple offers. Students are also allowed to sit in the interdisciplinary branches selection process. Some of the highlights of JNUTH placements 2020 are as follows:
|Placement Percentage- BTech||94.65%|
|Placement Percentage- IDP||94.02%|
|Placement Percentage- MTech/MCA||79.75%|
|JNTU Highest Salary||17 LPA|
|Average Salary||9.5 LPA|
|Minimum Salary||3.36 LPA|
Placement of JNUTH invites many top MNC's in India and abroad. Following are the companies the students gets placed in:
|JP Morgan||SAB MILLER||M&M|
|FIAT||Alliance Global Services||ACCL|
|Cap Gemini||LNT InfoTech||LNT InfoTech|
|Hyundai Mobis||Mu Sigma||BlueStar|
|Verizon||Medha Servo Drives||IBM|
|Crypsis Tech||Godrej||Gnana Analytics|
|Merchant Navy||Idea Cellular||OSMOSYS|
|Kanha Plastics||Johnson & Johnson||Thinktankers|
Enterprise Signal Pvt. Ltd.
Life Style Projects
|ATLAS Copco.||United Online||
|Q Labs||Global Communications||FTD|
ASTRA Microwaves Pvt, Ltd
- The top recruiters were Google, Microsoft, Walmart Labs, Morgan Stanley, NOKIA, Infosys, TCS, and KPMG. The university organizes virtual campus placements for 2020 and 2021 batch students during the lockdown.
- JNUTH witnessed an overall growth of 30% in the number of Multi-Nationals visiting the campus for fresh talent in 2019-20. As a result, the University attained a tag of being "University with Best Placements" offering the best salary packages to its students across all industries and streams.
- The Highest Package went up to 17 LPA.
JNTU Hyderabad is one of the old and most coveted Government universities. Hundreds of companies visit the campus every year to recruit our students. IT companies like Google, Microsoft, Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, etc. are the major recruiters and contribute to 50% of total campus placements. Besides, companies like Larsen & Tubro, Aurobindo Pharma, etc., also visit campus and recruit students.
The median salary for the students placed in IT companies will be around INR 9.5 LPA, whereas the median salary for students in other sectors will be around INR 7.5 LPA.
1. There are no special Internships since college is not going to sponsor any type of Internships or Stipends to the candidates because the program is designed only for working employees.
2. I had a total of 9.8 years of IT Industry experience and major roles were into Consulting and development post to campus hire.
3. I joined with annual package 2.04 lakhs and had changed near about four companies in the same roles but different designations. Also had a chance seeing all the metros of India. In the latest company, my offered package would be 10.5 lakhs per annum after a big struggle.
4. We had a big alumni network differs from other Major Institutes like IIT's and NIT's who normally creates alumni group for gathering annual cultural meetings and creating other types of groups like majors and minors of the class students, GYM batch, sports groups etc. but not for social development. We are just alumni groups of people with college teaching staff i.e. faculty members and people who pursued in further careers in any R&D organizations and should share research publications may not be in the lecture session but at least his/her research should publish in the college official website.
No, I didn't do any internships till now TCS, ACCENTURE, ZOHO, TERADATA, etc companies hire here mainly software companies average salary 4 pm and highest salary is 32 lpm and 80-100% placements here alumni is good.
Asked By: Anonymous 09 Jun 2016
Jntuhceh is known for placements. Every year the placements percentage is above 98%. Simply every student who registered for placements will be placed. Mainly IT companies visit our college Some of they with package are TCS 4 lakhs-5 lakhs per annum Netcracker- 5 lakhs to -6 lakhs per annum Google-16-18 lakhs only selects 1person Amazon-15-16lakhs atmost 2persons gets selected,L&t for civil core-2-3lakhs,Gst infrastructure 2-3lakhs,Oracle 4-5lakhs,Mahindra 3-4 lakhs,Maruthi 2-3 lakhs,Microsoft 12 lakh etc they are many more companies which visit our college but these are regular visitors.
Answer By: Getmyuni
10 Jun 2016
Asked By: Anonymous 22 May 2017
Answer By: Getmyuni
22 May 2017