Campus Facilities at Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, [IARE] Hyderabad
Discussion & Conference Rooms:
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering provides its student's exposure to national and international knowledge experts, through regular national and international seminars, conferences/symposia and workshops hosted on campus.
- It is with this view that a wide choice of modern conference facilities have been meticulously planned and incorporated into the campus.
- Air-conditioned Auditorium- 1000
- Interview Rooms- 9
- Group Discussion Rooms- 4
- CSE Seminar Hall- 140
- IT Seminar Hall- 140
- ME Seminar Hall- 150
- AE Seminar Hall -150
- EEE Seminar Hall- 120
- ECE Seminar Hall- 120
- CE Seminar Hall -120
- PAT Board Room- 20
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering has a well-structured auditorium built in 8000 square feet with latest provisions.
- Fully air-conditioned with a seating capacity of 1000, the auditorium is made keeping in view the modern requirements.
- It provides the right ambience for presentations and is spacious enough to accommodate large gatherings too.
- The institute has an ideal cafeteria that takes utmost care in providing hygienic and wholesome food at subsidised rates.
- The cafeteria offers a wide range of cuisines like south Indian, north Indian and Chinese.
- Besides this, it also has fruit juice and fast food stalls. Students also enjoy the provision of popular food outlets like ‘Wings & Fries’, ‘Coffee Day’ and ‘Nestle’.
- The authorities take personal care in maintaining the quality of food served in the canteen.
- The Institute of Aeronautical Engineering Health Centre provides healthcare facilities to the students whenever required.
- Registered Doctors are called in case of emergency and a part-time nurse is employed to render health services.
- All treatment, consultation & medicines including lab investigations are done free of cost for all students, staff & staff dependents.
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering has a home away from home for those students who come from various other states and city outskirts providing them the best amenities to make them feel at home.
- The students develop a sense of responsibility and learn to manage their life independently staying in hostels.
- They also develop qualities such as solidarity and comradeship having gained rich experience living in the hostels.
Sports and Gymnasium:
- Physical fitness plays an important role in developing the overall personality of a student since a physically balanced student is mentally balanced too.
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering equally emphasises the need to develop physical activities and encourages Sports and games making it an integral part of the curriculum.
- Various sports facility is provided to the students within the campus.
- Various sports competitions such as interdepartmental, Intercollegiate, Inter University, etc help in developing team spirit among students.
- Their interpersonal relationship is enhanced a very healthy manner.
- Students are provided with honors like medals, trophies and certificates.
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering has a modern gym with latest imported equipment.Computer centreThe Computer Centre houses powerful servers, which provide computational environment comprising of multiple operating systems - Microsoft Windows, Linux &Unix and can be accessed from any of the nodes attached to the servers across the campus.