Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
All the applicants must have cleared [10+2] exam conducted by the central board of secondary education or any of its state equivalents along with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics mandatory subjects from any recognized university/institution.
Streams under B.Tech:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Sciences & Humanities
Eligibility Criteria for MBA, M.Tech:
All the candidates seeking admission into the institution for the above post graduation courses should be a graduate with a bachelor\'s degree in Science or Engineering discipline in the concerned fields in which they would pursue the PG course obtained through the 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification with a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent CGPA of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.
A Relaxation of 5% of marks on the minimum aggregate is allowed for SC/ST candidates.
Streams under M.tech:
- Wireless & Mobile Communication
- Computer Science Engineering
- Manufacturing Science & Engineering
Streams under MBA:
Application Process for B.Tech:
The applicants who seek admission in the institution for B.Tech course should have fulfilled the above-mentioned criteria and have to appear for the entrances exams like JEE(Mains), an all India entrance exam and/or state board run entrance exams.
Application Process for MBA:
- Once the candidates appear for the institution prescribed entrance tests like CAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT etc and should avail a valid score and follow the instructions below.
- First of all the candidates should apply for the program at the institution.
- The application should be accompanied by certain nominal application fee payable Online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer
- All rights for the refund of the application fee are reserved under the norms set by the institution.
Application Process for M.Tech:
- All the candidates should first appear for the prescribed GATE entrance exam and avail a valid score once they ensure the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
Admission Process for B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech:
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates at the end of each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and if the candidate, subject to fulfillment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates fail to pay the fee by the stipulated date mentioned by the institution, the admission would be deemed canceled and seat would become vacant for the next round of Counselling.
- If there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled on the basis of rolling Counselling(First come first serve basis).
- For candidates applying for MBA there will a group discussion and a personal interview rounds as screening process after they qualify the cutoff set by the institution.