|Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]||4 year(s)||5,00,000|
|Master of Technology [M.Tech]||2 year(s)||2,50,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||2,50,000|
|List of Courses and Fees||Entrance Exam||Generic Courses Details|
Our college fee through cet is inr 76,100/-. Our college would accept comed-k also and management quota is also not so expensive, there is no scholarship available for us,but surely help by giving more time or to pay the fee in installments, loans are available, accepts any bank.
Course Duration:3 year(s), Full Time
Total Tuition Fees:
The institution started functioning in 2001 with the monumental objective of promoting academic excellence and competence in students, especially in the fast-growing global domain of Engineering Technology and Management. This renowned college is managed under the National Education Foundation, a trust dedicated to the cause of imparting quality education.
Located in the picturesquely beautiful Rajrajeshwarinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, the college stands out for its magnificent buildings and ultra-modern infrastructure; a fascinating blend of architectural excellence and functional values. We are committed to the ideals which we preserve and believe in. GAT has been a forerunner and prime mover in imparting technical education in Bangalore, India. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, the self financing Engineering college has grown by leaps and bounds since its inception in 2001. GAT is nested in the midst of nature which further enhances overall growth across the entire loci.
To be a premier institution with excellent learning and teaching environment for imparting quality education to students in engineering and management with futuristic needs of society
Why take admission @ GAT?
There are twenty compelling reasons for you to join GAT.
01. 100% placement opportunity
02. Consistently achieving 90% & above results
03. 15 year old institute with 3000+ students, 300+ staff and a large alumni network
04. Training and Expert Guidance on Technical Domains for Placement and Career Development
05. Integrated Soft Skill Development and English Proficiency
06. MOUs with reputed companies leading to Internships, projects and Industry visits
07. Highly experienced, Well qualified and Passionate faculty
08. Student Centric Outcome based Teaching Learning Process
09. Exclusive Learning Assistance beyond class hours
10. Well Equipped and Spacious Laboratories for one to one hands-on experience
11. Sprawling & Lush Green Environmental friendly Campus with High Class Amenities
12. Wi-Fi enabled campus with 50 MBPS internet connectivity and 24 x 7 e-learning support
13. Modern Library having large collection of books with e-library facilities
14. On-line academic self service portal for Students and Parents
15. On-campus personalized Proctorial Counseling for Students & Parents
16. Recognition for meritorious students and Encouragement for Cultural, Sports & NSS Activities
17. Exclusive hostels for boys and girls with Wi-Fi facility
18. Bus facility from all over the city
19. Student Membership of PROFESSIONAL BODIES
20. Ragging Free Campus and Green Campus
The course fee is as directed by the government and KCET committee. But still expect INR 80000 per semester. Government funded scholarships are available.
The fee is INR 1,35,000 per annum. Around 10 to 20 students avail the scholarship every year. For payment seats, loans are required and it can be availed by all nationalised banks.
The course fee is INR 60,000/- per year if gone through KCET. MHRD scholarships are available for meritorious students. 100 people out of 1800 people will get scholarships. Yes, loans are needed if you're not financially stable, loans are available easily from nationalized banks
The course fee varies based on the admission criteria.
scholarships are available on merit basis.
The educational loan can be availed from any government banks.
Asked By: Anonymous 09 Jun 2016
Candidate must have at least cleared his/her 12th class with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from Higher Senior secondary. All SC/ST candidate should have 5% of relaxation.
Answer By: Getmyuni
09 Jun 2016