Eligibility Criteria for Admission
M.Sc Eligibility Criteria
Disciplines offered under M.Sc programme – (2 years):
Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine:
- Applicant seeking admission must possess B.Sc degree in biology, botany, zoology, microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology, life sciences with 50% marks or MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPharm or BVSc or BE biotechnology from a recognized university are eligible to apply for admission.
- Applicant seeking admission who are appearing for final year bachelor programme are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant seeking admission must possess B.Sc degree in physics with minimum 60% of marks from this university or any other recognized university to be considered eligible.
- Applicant seeking admission must possess degree in MBBS, B.Sc with Chemistry or Biology or Zoology or Biotechnology, BAMS or BHMS, B.Pharm from a recognized university.
- Applicant seeking admission must possess degree in MBBS, BDS, B. Pharma, ayurveda medicine, homeopathy medicine, and physiotherapy, B. Sc. nursing or B. Sc. in Biological science subjects from a recognized university.
M.Phil/Ph.D in Science Eligibility Criteria
Programmes under Ph.D:
The university offers Ph.D in the following 17 disciplines:
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Civil Engineering and Environmental Health Science
- Civil Engineering and Medicine
- Clinical Embryology
- Developmental Genetics
- Electro Physiology
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Medical Physics
- Onco Surgery
- Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine and Nanotechnology
- Applicant seeking admission must possess degree in M.Sc. (Basic Science) or MD (Patho, Micro, Medicine, PSM, Paed, Pharmac) or MS (Anatomy, Surgery, ENT) or ME or M. Tech. (Civil Engineering) from this university or any other recognized university.
M.Sc & M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
- Application forms can be downloaded online or obtained in person from the university office. Applicant seeking admission who are appearing for the respective entrance test will be required to submit application form along with attested copies of documents.
- Applicant seeking admission can register themselves by submitting completed applications along with the entrance test fee amount of Rs. 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of “Registrar, D Y Patil education society Deemed University, Kolhapur” drawn on nationalized/schedule bank payable at Kolhapur
- Applicant seeking admission have to submit duly filled-in applications along with the attested copies of documents to the university office at the following address:
D Y Patil Education Society Deemed University,
D Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda,
Kolhapur - 416006 , Maharashtra, India
M.Sc Admission Process
- Selection of applicants seeking admission for the M.Sc course is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
M.Phil/Ph.D in Science Admission Process
- Selection of applicants seeking admission for the Ph.D course will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and interview.