About Dr KV Subba Reddy College of Engineering for Women, [DKVSRCEW] Kurnool
Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy College of Engineering for Women, [DKVSRCEW] Kurnool the biggest Women's Engineering College in Rayalaseema was established in 2008 by Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy Garu, an eminent educationalist. The Institution is promoted by Vishwam Educational Society, Allagadda, Kurnool District. It aims to become an excellent centre in providing globally relevant education and be a benchmark institution for lifelong partnerships with students, the workforce, and public and private enterprises.
- Located at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
- Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Anantapur
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Only college having Business Partnership with TCS
Mission & Vision:
To foster learning with a broad and exceptional education that prepares them to excel in their profession and become creative leaders and mentors in an increasingly complex world. To integrate innovative learning and discovery by developing and sharing technical expertise and empower students to be tomorrow’s leaders.
To become an excellent centre in providing globally relevant education and be a benchmark institution for lifelong partnerships with students, the workforce, and public and private enterprises. Building on its proud tradition, the college’s graduates will be recognized and valued for their commitment to excellence, enthusiasm for learning, ethical behavior and integrity, and exceptional leadership.
Departments at Dr. K.V. Subba Reddy College Of Engineering for Women -
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering