Scholarships at CMR Institute of Technology, [CMRIT] Bangalore:
The institute offeres scholarships based on different category. All the scholarship details provided at CMR Institute of Technology are mentioned below:
- CMRIT, Bangalore provides government scholarships to students based on different category.
- SC/ ST and Backward Class Merit.
- Scholarship from the Government of Karnataka.
- Scholarships from various State Governments.
- Scholarships from Governments of other countries.
- ICCR’s main activity is to develop a whole scholarship programme in order to improve the rate of international students in India and thus promote cultural and academic exchanges.
CMR Sports Scholarship:
- CMRIT offers Sports scholarships to State level, National level and International level participants.
- Students who have participated in sports competitions including track and field events, athletics, cricket, hockey, basketball, volleyball, swimming, and fencing etc at the State, National and International levels are eligible to apply.
- Students who have participated in yoga or chess in National and International competitions can also apply.
CMR Memorial Scholarships:
- CMR Memorial Scholarship is awarded to those students who are in need of financial aid.
- The students' eligible for this scholarship is decided by CMR Scholarship Committee.
- The CMR Memorial Scholarship is a merit cum means scholarship.
- The scholarship is funded by CMR Jnanadhara Trust.
- Any student with weak economic background and is from a rural area is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- All the students applying for this scholarship must have necessary details and proofs of their eligibility.
- Documents required include a community/ income certificate from an official, not below the rank of a revenue inspector, and statement of marks.
CMR Merit Scholarships:
- Any undergraduate or postgraduate student with a good academic track record is eligible for this scholarship.
CMR Leadership Award:
Students who have who demonstrate the following leadership quality will be awarede with the scholarship:
- Good communication skills and the mark of a leader.
- A sense of maturity, social responsibility and ethical fiber in all his/ her actions.
- The student must have followed all policies of the institute, and shown respect towards teaching and non-teaching faculty and staff.
- The student should have set himself as an example to others through his positive attitude, outstanding behavior and conduct.
- The student must be both admired and respected by both his peers and colleagues.