Another important facet of the College activities is its Training and Placement Cell. The Placement cell ensures that all pass-outs are properly placed. In order to impart in-hand training and technical expertise to the students, the College interacts with various Government and Industrial setups of repute. Also, as part of the course curriculum, the students have to undergo training for two months in various organizations. The institute has been receiving a tremendous support from the industries and various research organizations for arranging the summer/project training for the students.
|Some of the industries, which have participated in providing training and final placements.
Research and Development
- Dr. B R. Ambedkar Centre for Biomedical Research, University of Delhi
- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow.
- Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- CLINTOX Bioservices, Hyderabad.
- Defence Reaserch and Development Organisation Labs
- Gentech (P) Ltd.
- Globionic India Ltd., Surat.
- Hindustan Lever Ltd.
- Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Bundelkhand University.
- Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR), Delhi
- Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH), Chandigarh.
- International Centre for Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, Delhi.
- National Institute of Immunology (NII), Delhi.
- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology. IARI, Delhi.
- Panacea Biotech Ltd., Delhi.
- Shapoorji Pallonji & Company
- Sri Ram Institute of Industrial Research, Delhi.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai.
- Tata Energy Research Institute (TERI), Delhi.
- Glaxo Smith-Kline Research & Development Centre.
- Northern India Textile Research Association, Ghaziabad
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Management, Gurgaon
- Central Institute of Plastics & Engineering
- Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Packaging, Delhi
- Food Research & Analysis Center, Dwarka
- Tool Room and Training Centers, Delhi & Ludhiana
- Indian Plastic Institute, Mumbai.
Electrical Communications and Information Technology
- Bharat Electronic Ltd.
- Blue Chip Technologies
- Calcom Electronics
- Continental Device India
- Excel Technologies
- Meltek Electronics
- National Fertilizer Ltd. New Delhi.
- Newgen Software Technologies
- Tata Infotech Ltd.
- AIMIL Instrumentation
- Airport Authority of India
- Hyteen Micro Measurements
Pharmaceutical Industries and Medical Institute
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Apollo Hospitals Group, Delhi
- Auroprobe Laboratories Limited
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Deen Dyal Upadhyay Hospital
- Defense Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences (DIPAS)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences (INMAS)
- Mata Chanan Devi Hospital, New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College
- National Heart Institute
- National Physical Laboratories
- NBPGR, New Delhi.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- Ranbaxy Research Laboratory
- Wipro GE Medical System
Food & Hospitality Industries
- Britannia Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- Coca-Cola India Ltd.
- Dabur Research and Foundation
- Delhi Milk Scheme
- Devyani Beverages Ltd.
- Domino’s Pizza India Ltd.
- Enrich Agro Food Products Ltd.
- Excelsior Food Industries Ltd.
- Quality Wall’s Ice Cream
- Modern Food Industries
- Mohan Meakin Breweries Limited
- Mother Dairy Food Processing Ltd.
- Nestle India Limited
- Parag Dairy, Noida
- Smithkline Beecham Consumer Health Care
- Hotel Park Royal
- Maurya Sheraton Hotels and Towers
- Oberoi Flight Services
- Taj Air Caterers
- GAIL (India) Limited
- India Oil Corporation
- Jubilant Organosys (Formerly Vam Organics)
- Supreme Petrochem Ltd.
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
- Premier Polyfilm Limited
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Moser Baer
- G E Plastics
- Kalinga Cables
- Ralsons Tyres
- Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.