Application Process for Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, [BIMHRD] Pune Admissions 2020
Application Process for PGDM
- Applicants can download the application form from the Official Website of Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development
- They can also register online on the official website.
- Candidates must read the instruction before applying to the program.
- All the compulsory fields must be filled.
- After the successful submission of the application, an online application number will be displayed.
- Candidates must quote this application number for further communication with the institute.
- They should also keep scanned copies of the coloured photograph and signature for uploading.
- The application fee of INR 1500/- must be paid.
Application Form Instructions:
- The application form includes all the courses offered by all the institute of Sri Balaji Society.
- Applicants can opt either for one course of any institute or more courses or all the courses listed in the application form.
- A merit list will be drawn for each course separately and those who stand at the top ranks, for each course will be allotted the courses according to prescribed vacancies for each course.
- Candidates will be communicated regarding the probability of being selected for a particular course.
- The applicant will be expected to respond within a week.
- A final merit list will be drawn and the admission letter will be issued on receipt of the information from the applicant.