IIEBM, Indus Business School Overview
Indus Business School, [IIEBM] Pune was established in 2000 with an aim to provide facilities with all the bells and whistles in teaching, consultancy and research in Business Management. IIEBM was founded by Shrimant Vijaysinh Naik Nimbalkar of Phaltan family of Satara district and Col. Vinod Marwaha who is considered an entrepreneur, visionary and philanthropist. Shri Sharad Pawar [member of parliament for Maharashtra] is the Chief Patron of the institute.
The council of the institute consists of Shrimant Ramraje Naik Nimbalkar [Chairman of Maharashtra State Legislative]. The institute is approved by AICTE. The Institute offers 2 Years Full-Time Management Program of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Dual Specialization. IIEBM Pune Admission is online/ offline and also involve Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The Institute has a legacy of four generations in the education field.
It was established with the aim of imparting affordable, value-based and quality education to train the students and professionals to make a mark in the field of business and management.
All students are needed to bear a Winter internship of three weeks duration at the end of their 3rd semester with a Non-Governmental Organization and a Summer internship of eight weeks duration at the end of their 2nd semester with Indian / Multi-National firms.
Core values at IIEBM, Pune are epitomized in the word ‘ASPIRE’ which stands for: Attitude, Selfdiscipline, Perseverance, Intelligence, Resourcefulness and Reliability, Ethics which make Indus Business School, Pune Placements much sought-after among the students.
|Highlights of Indus Business School, [IIEBM] Pune
Year of Establishment
|All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE]
|Computer Lab, Gymnasium, Cafeteria, Hostel Facility, Academic Block, Sports facilities
|Personality Enrichment Program (PEP)
|Survey No. 114/1/3, Wakad - Marunje Road, off Mumbai-Bangalore Highway, Wakad, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411057
91 81490 93780
Commitment to Education:
- IIEBM's trust has been in the field of imparting education since 1951
- It was established in 2000 and is approved by AICTE, Ministry of GRD, Government of India for PGDM Program
- The accreditation process from the NBA is also under progress as of 2019
Students Welfare Fund:
The Administrative Officers, as well as the Academic Faculties, have been empowered to levy the fines against students not adhering to the Code of Conduct of the Institute. The fines thus collected will go to the Student’s Welfare Fund which is utilized for the welfare activities of students.
Indus Business School Quick Links:
Indus Business School Rankings:
- In 2018, IIEBM was ranked in the 10th position under the Metro Ranking in India's Best B-Schools Survey conducted by Business Today
- In 2018, the Institute was ranked 17th in the West Region Survey conducted by Careers 360
- In 2018, it ranked in the 27th position in the West Region Survey conducted by Business World
- In 2017, IIEBM was ranked 6th in the Top 10 B-Schools with the best ROI and 7th in the West Zone in All India B-School Ranking by Siliconindia
- In 2017, the Institute was awarded A++ rating and was ranked 19th in All India B-Schools Ranking Survey by Siliconindia
- In 2017, it was ranked 6th in Top 10 B-Schools in Industry Interface and 6th in Campus Name in India by Siliconindia B-School Ranking
- In 2016, it was ranked 78th for 'Placement Performance' among India's Best B-School including IIM as per the survey conducted by Business Today
- In 2016, it was ranked 85th in Top Private Business Schools in India as per the survey conducted by Business World
- Indus Business School Pune was listed in the top 100 Best B-Schools in India including IIM conducted by India Today
- The Institute was awarded AAA rating consecutively in 2016 and 2017 by Just Careers Magazine
- In 2018, IIEBM was ranked 5th among the Top Private B-Schools of Excellence in India in the CSR GHRDC B-Schools Survey
- In 2018, it was ranked 18th in the 'Top 75 Private B-Schools' in India category, 12th in the 'Top 20 West B-Schools' in India category, 28th in the 'Top 100 B-Schools' in India in the Times B-Schools survey
- In 2019, in the siliconindia B-Schools Survey, the institute was ranked in the 15th position
- In 2019, the Institute was ranked in the 7th position for placements and industry interface and 8th for academic excellence in the all India B-School ranking survey conducted by siliconindia
- In 2019, it was ranked 35th in the All India B-School Rankings of Chronicle of Career and Education Survey
- In 2018, the institute was ranked 98th in the Overall rankings of India's Best B-School Rankings of Business Today
- In 2018, the Institute was given the 27th position in the Top B-Schools rankings of Business World
- In 2019, the institute received the 17th position in India's Best B-School survey conducted by Careers 360
- In India's Best B-Schools survey conducted by Chronicle of Career and Education, the institute received 35th position
- In 2018, Competition Success Review ranked the institute in the 5th position
- In 2019, in the B-School survey conducted by Silicon India, the institute was ranked in the 15th position
- It was ranked in the 12th position in the Top 20 West B-Schools in the Times B School Survey
Indus Business School Infrastructure:
- The Institute is Surrounded by all the major IT and manufacturing companies in Hinjewadi which means they live quite near to Industries.
- Diverse sports activities are promoted as the infrastructure includes the basketball court, volleyball court, and table tennis along with well- equipped gymnasium.
- The Institute has well lit and airy classrooms which are equipped with LCD projectors, Public Address System, computers, WiFi connectivity etc.
- The Institute has a well-stocked library having a vast collection of books on various management subjects and also general reading.
- The library also has the subscription to multiple national, international magazines and journals, online Databases and e-Journals
- An LCD TV for viewing news and stock market updates is installed in the library.
- The Institute has state of the art computer labs with 12 MBPS leased line internet connection.
- UPS-Backup is available.
- A fully air-conditioned auditorium is available.
- An activity area is available to entertain recreational facilities.
- The cafeteria has Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) approval.
- Well-ventilated Hostel rooms with wifi connectivity are available.
Indus Business School Placements:
- IIEBM has a track record of 94% to 96% placements since it was established
- It has formed strong relationships with corporates over a period of 19 years
- It has a strong alumni network with 45% to 50% of students from all the batches being placed in top companies through a reference from other alumni of the institute
- It organises bi-annual events like HR meets and numerous corporate events
- A day in a week is marked for Industry Interaction sessions with activities like guest lectures, industrial visits, market research assignments, seminars, panel discussions and many more
- All the students of the institute are required to attend a minimum of five seminars organised by organisations like NHRD, BBG, CII, MCCIA, DCCIA and many more
- The students get to attend more than 150 guest lectures every semester
Indus Business School Course Overview:
- The Institute offers Post Graduate Diploma in Mangement [PGDM] with dual specialization
- It has a limited intake of 180 students to offer personalized attention to all of its students
- It also offers an exhaustive Induction Program for a duration of 45 days which helps the new students to be motivated and act as a homogenous group
Skill Enhancement Module:
The students are trained in the areas mentioned below:
- PRINCE2 [Uses UK based Global Leading Project Management Methodology]
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Advanced Excel
- Digital Marketing
- The Institute offers psychometric assessment for focused grooming including learning and style
- The Personality Enrichment Program [PEP] is offered for a holistic development consisting of Interview Skills, Business Paper Analysis, Aptitude Training, Movie Reviews, Business Plan Preparation and many more
- It follows a progressive teaching methodology and pedagogy for its case studies and paper presentations along with a focus on a research-based approach
- It has a well - structured Mentorship Program that has frequent interactions with industry captain
- The PRINCE2 curriculum is internationally recognised and consists of a project management module
- The process also includes - experiential learning, outdoor management training, management games and tools used to develop team spirit, strategic management attributes, decision-making capabilities, risk-taking, bonding and leadership skills etc
- The students get the opportunity of a 2-week winter internship with an NGO with focus on CSR
- It also offers 12 weeks specialization specific summer internship in a preferred industry vertical for a better understanding and more probability of pre-placement offers
- The students work on live projects for better correlation of theory and practice. They are offered numerous opportunities for market research, industrial visits and field study as a part of the curriculum
- The students of IIEBM are members of many organizations/ institutions/ clubs where they get to plan and execute activities
- Young Indians [Yi] is an integral part of CII [Confederatior of Indian Industry]
- Rotaract [youth wing of the Rotary International]
- Indus Business School has a strong industry connect which has been established over the past nineteen years
- The Institute dedicates one day a week for industry interaction with senior corporate executives for seminars, debates, workshops, lectures and many more
Networking is Key:
- The Institute has maintained a good network with top organisations
- The students get numerous opportunities to attend seminars, panel discussions etc
- Some of these organisations include:
- Confederation of Indian Industries [CII]
- National Institute of Personnel Management [NIPM]
- Maharatta Chamber of Commerce Industries & Agriculture [MCCIA]
- National Human Resource Development Network [NHRD]
- British Business Group [BBG]
- TEDx, Startup Master Class by IIT Alumni and many more
Alumni Performance of IIEBM Pune:
- 270 alumni of the institute are working in 58 Fortune 500 Companies
- 81 of the alumni are working in the 32 of the Forbes India's Super 50 Companies
- 127 alumni of the institute are working in the 24 Top 50 Blue Chip Companies
- 81 of the alumni of the institute are working in the 23 of the Top 30 BSE Companies
- 108 alumni of the institute are working in 33 of the Top 50 NSE Companies
- About 7 to 7.5% of the alumni of the institute have turned into entrepreneurs or has joined the family business
- 3 of its alumni have also joined the Indian Armed Forces
Indus Business School Scholarships:
The scholarship is awarded to students based on the merit and following criteria:
- Performance in Academics (10th, 12th and Graduation).
- Sports (Regional/National level)
- Work Experience.
- NCC, Scouts, RSP, NSS etc.
- Wards of serving/ retired Armed Forces Personnel (Army, Navy, Air Force) and Central/ State Government Employees.
- Students from the economically challenged background.
Indus Business School Education Loans:
The Institute encourages economically weaker students to apply for admissions by giving them assistance in getting Loans. The Bonafide students of the College are eligible to apply for the Loan.
Banks Providing Education Loans:
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- IDBI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Saraswat Cooperative Bank
Indus Business School Focal Points:
- The Institute has a limited intake of 180 seats with a student to faculty ratio of 10:1
- It uses the Experiential Learning Model to supplement theoretical inputs
- The Insitute uses a 3 tier Personality Enrichment Program [PEP] to focus on Holistic Development
- The students get to take part in a winter internship with NGO, a summer internship with Indian/ Multinational Company and a one week live field project
- It has a subscription to Business Magazine [personal copy, 24 issues] and Economic Times
- It also has a subscription to many e-journals and online databases
- It sports a state of the art infrastructure comprising of an Academic Block, Gymnasium, Hostels, Recreational Facilities and 24 hours of an ambulance facility
- It also has a hygienic multi-cuisine cafeteria consisting of a juice bar and a live snacks counter
- It offers wifi connectivity in the hostel as well as throughout the campus
- It offers educational loans through banks like SBI and PNB
Indus Business School Differentiators:
Access to Experts:
- The faculty of the institute are experts recognised by the Indian Industry and Academia
- They are invited to speak in the classes during academic sessions, workshops, guest lectures, seminars etc
Encourage Decision Making:
- The students are trained to make decisions in case of conflicting data and during intense pressure
- The Institute has a noticeably small batch size compared to other business schools
- It helps them to concentrate on each individual separately allowing every student to have a personalised academic experience
- The Institute organises over 500 guest lectures over a period of 2 years of the program
- It helps the students built a strong network with the people from the industry
- The faculties of the institute focus on the global context of management
- They aspire to enable the students to rise to the current challenges of the business world
Culture of Collaboration:
- The students get to take part in many group projects, mentorship and buddy system, student clubs and committees, cultural extravaganzas, field trips etc
Entrepreneurial Inspiration and Innovation:
- The students of the institute get to explore new venture and connect with entrepreneurs which in turn helps them to start their own venture in the incubator cell of the Institute
Powerful Alumni Network:
- The Institute prefers a small size for its batch which helps them built a strong relationship with its alumni
Professional and Personal Growth:
- The students get to involve in value-based learning and involvement in CSR is mandatory and is a part of the course structure
Work Hard, Play Hard, Go Far:
- The students get to join different clubs which organises many cultural, religious and cultural events
Personality Enrichment Program:
- It is a uniquely designed three-tier program that focuses on communication skills, aptitude, logical reasoning, research skills and general knowledge
Indus Business School Eligibility Criteria:
IIEBM, Pune eligibility criteria are mentioned below for all the courses. Candidates are requested to check the criteria before applying for admission.
- The student must be a graduate or post graduate in any discipline from a university/ organisation recognised by AICTE/ AIU/ UGC with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- The candidate should have a valid score card of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GMAT
- The candidates can fill the application form for IIEBM admissions through online or offline mode.
- The application forms are available at a cost of INR 1,000.
- The students can apply online and make an online payment after which they will be sent the prospectus of the institute through post or courier.
- The candidates can also download the prospectus and application form and speed post to the college's address along with the required documents and a demand draft of INR 1,000.
IIEBM Hostel Details:
- Fully functional hostels for both boys and girls are available at IIEBM Pune.
- Indus Business School has well-ventilated rooms with wifi connection.
- Hostels have common television rooms and 24 hours of security.
- Wardens are available all the time to assist students with their needs
- Along with hostels, IIEBM Facilities are class-apart.
IIEBM, Indus Business School Admission
Indus Business School Pune admission offers a PGDM program at the PostGraduate level for candidates. The candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in any discipline for being eligible for admission. The admissions are Entrance based and entrance examinations accepted include CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT followed by GD/ PI. Candidates with a minimum of three years of experience can also apply. Application forms for admission can be downloaded from the official website. The college conducts a selection process in various cities which will include written assessment, group discussion, and personal interviews.
Table of Contents:
Highlights of Indus Business School Admission 2022
The highlights of IIEBM Pune admission are tabulated below.
Indus Business School
CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ GMAT
Mode of Application
Indus Business School PGDM Admission 2022
IIEBM offers a Post Graduate Diploma in Management degree course of 3 years duration for candidates. The course is offered in various specializations. The specializations offered in the course are tabulated below.
Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management
PGDM Eligibility Criteria
The IIEBM Pune eligibility...
IIEBM, Indus Business School Cut Off
IIEBM cut off 2021 is yet to be declared. Admission to various PG courses is done based on the institute's cut off criteria. The accepted exams for admission to PGDM, MBA courses are: CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, ATMA. The cut off details of MBA/ PGDM courses based on CAT for the years 2019 and 2020 are given below.
IIEBM MBA/ PGDM Cut Off 2020
Displayed below is the IIEBM Pune cut off 2020 of MBA/ PGDM based on CAT for the students belonging to all the categories are given below:
Cut Off Percentile
IIEBM MBA/ PGDM Cut Off 2019
Tabulated below is the cut off 2019 of the MBA/ PGDM course based on CAT offered by IIEBM for the students belonging to all the categories:
Cut Off Percentile
IIEBM, Indus Business School Placements
Indus Business School, IIEBM, Pune Placements: At IIEBM, it's the constant endeavour of the Institute to allow their students the best levels of business Interaction. Having completed over sixteen years within the field of Management Education, the institute has a powerful alumni base who are at fairly senior positions in Indian and Multi-National corporations. The Institute has additionally cultivated robust relationships with individuals from the business over the years.
The Institute's aim is not simply to position the student however rather groom him/her and build him/ her as an ideal fit in the corporate world. 95% of the total students of the batch of 2017-2019 were placed in top companies. The highest salary achieved till date is 10 LPA in India and 16 LPA overseas. The highest salary offered to a student of the institute is 22.5 LPA.
Indus Business School, [IIEBM], Pune Placement Highlights:
Highest salary achieved
Highest salary offered
Highest salary achieved
Highest salary offered
Highest salary achieved
Highest salary offered
Highest salary achieved
Highest salary offered
Highest salary achieved
IIEBM, Indus Business School Infrastructure
Indus Business School, [IIEBM] Pune offers modern amenities to students for a better learning experience. The campus is equipped with a library, classrooms, auditorium, sports facilities, etc. Further details regarding the IIEBM Pune infrastructure are mentioned below.
The classrooms at IIEBM are well lit and spacious.
The classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, a public address system, computers, Wi-Fi connectivity, etc.
Indus Business School Pune library has a huge collection of books written by Indian and international authors.
They have books from varied management subjects and general reading.
It also has a subscription to numerous national, international magazines and journals, online databases and e-journals like EBSCO, JGATE and DELNET.
The Indus Business School Pune library has installed an LCD TV for viewing news and stock market updates.
It has a corporate membership of the British Council, USIS and Pune University library.
The computer labs at IIEBM have state of the art facilities.
They have a 32 Mbps leased line internet connection with 100% UPS backup and powerful servers.
The IIEBM has a fully air-conditioned auditorium.
It has a seating capacity of 360 students at a time.
It also has facilities like LCD projectors,...
IIEBM, Indus Business School Scholarships
Indus Business School, [IIEBM] Pune offers financial assistance in the form of scholarships and education loans to students. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set by the college to avail of financial aid. Further details regarding the Indus Business School Pune scholarship are mentioned below. The college offers scholarships to its students based on merit. The scholarships are divided into the criteria mentioned below.
Scholarship Details: Candidates will be required to submit all applicable supporting documentation at the time of registration for review and approval by the academic council to be considered for an IIEBM scholarship.
Performance in academics [10th, 12th standard and graduation]
Sports [regional or national level]
NCC, RSP, NSS, Scouts and many more
Wards of serving/ retired personnel of armed forces like army, navy, air force/ state or a government employee
Students belonging to the economically challenged background
Education Loans Details: IIEBM offers education loans to students with the help of the banks mentioned below.
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Saraswat Cooperative Bank