GSVM Medical College, Kanpur Admissions 2019

6.3 / 10

Based on 4 Student Reviews

Please Select Course to filter Admission Details

Application Process for GSVM Medical College, Kanpur Admissions 2019

Application Process - GSVM Medical College, Kanpur


Applicants have to submit the application form in offline mode. Here are the steps to apply:

  • Take the information brochure and the application form from the Admission Office of the college in person.

  • Fill all the details of the form carefully.

  • Submit the application form with all the essential documents enclosed through the post.

  • Application Fee needs to be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “GSVM Medical College” payable at Kanpur.

  • Any further information can be gathered from the official website.

The following essential documents are required to be attached along with the form:

  • Mark Sheet/ Certificate of Class 12th

  • Mark sheet/ Certificate of MBBS

  • Mark sheet/ Certificate of MD/ MS

  • Photograph of the candidate

Admission Process for GSVM Medical College, Kanpur

GSVM Medical College, Kanpur

Admission Process for Diploma in Pharmacy

Admission is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by UP State Medical Faculty.

Admission Process for MBBS

Admission for MBBS course is made through U.P. State CPMT (Combined Pre Medical Test ) conducted by Director General Medical Education and Training, U.P. for 85% seats and All India Medical Entrance Examination for the remaining 15% seats.

Admission Process for M.Ch

Admission to M.Ch course is made through All India M.Ch. entrance test managed by Director General of Medical Education and Training of U.P. state.

Admission Process for Other Courses.

Admission Process for M.D/ M.S

Admissions to M.D/ M.S are made through UPPGMEE (U.P. State Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) for 50% seats of state and AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for 50% seats. Reservation of Seats(50% of UP state seats) for SC/ OBC/ ST is made according to U.P. government rules.

Eligibility Criteria for GSVM Medical College, Kanpur Admissions 2019

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Pharmacy

For eligibility, the student should have passed 10+2 examination in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology to get GSVM Medical College, Kanpur admissions 2019.

Eligibility Criteria for MBBS

A student is eligible for entry to the course after clearing the 10+2 class (Intermediate) examination.

Eligibility Criteria for M.Ch

Candidates who have passed their M.D. (Medicine) or M. S. (Surgery) course are eligible.

Eligibility Criteria for MD

The requirements that a candidate should possess is an internship and successfully passing MBBS.

Eligibility Criteria for MS

Applicant should have passed MBBS examination and should have completed an internship.

Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process 2019 for GSVM Medical College, Kanpur Reviews

, batch of 2017
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

Admission criteria is through qualification of NEET. The entrance exam is NEET. The typical cutoff is 107-130 for bc. My score is 166.

Diploma in Pharmacy [D.Pharma], batch of 2017
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process

The procedure for admission was an entrance test via upstate medical faculty Lucknow. You should have 10+2 passed.

Talk to Experts
Apply Now
Choose Your Discipline
Computer Application