M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Central Institute of Tool Design, [CITD] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Central Institute of Tool Design, [CITD] Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech
- There is no age limit for eligibility
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in B.E./ B.Tech in any relevant stream.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
Eligibility Criteria for Industry Sponsored Candidates in M.Tech
- The candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time professional work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- Candidate must have worked in a Registered Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and Research Institutions/Govt. Department/Autonomous organizations.A letter from the employer must be furnished sponsoring the candidate for admission into M.Tech.
- The employer should also indicate that the candidate sponsored will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the M.Tech. course.
Application Process for Central Institute of Tool Design, [CITD] Hyderabad
- The candidate can download the application from the CITD Website.
- The candidate can also collect the application form at CITD personally
- The hard copy of the filled-in application form along with Xerox copies of all the required documents should be sent to
- Candidate must also enclose a copy of the challan of the cost of application paid.
- Proof of age
- Proof of pass of the qualifying examination
- Proof of caste/PWD, if applicable
Admission Process for Central Institute of Tool Design, [CITD] Hyderabad
- The mode of selection shall be based on merit in the written test conducted by J.N.T.U.H, Hyderabad.
- The GATE rank holders also need to qualify themselves in the Entrance test.
- Candidates must bring all the original certificates for verification.
- In case of admission confirmation, candidates have to hand over the below-mentioned certificates.
- The original certificates will not be given back to the candidates under any circumstance till they complete the scheduled study period at this Institute.
- SC/ST candidates who get seats by merit in general category will not be counted against the seats reserved for them and such candidates will go into the list of general seats.
- If sufficient number of candidates are not available to fill up the seats reserved for SC, they shall be filled up by the suitable candidates from ST's and Vice-versa
- If the required number of candidates are not available for filling the SC/ST reserved quota, the seats will be filled up by candidates from the general pool on the basis of merit.
- Candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST category are required to produce a certificate from the competent authority.
- The candidates claiming reservation under Persons with Disability category is subject to production of a medical certificate from competent authority.
- If no candidate under Persons with Disability category is available, the seat will be filled by the candidate from a Non-sponsored General category on the basis of merit.
- The candidates have to pay a caution deposit of Rs. 1000/- at the time of admission
Document To Be Submitted Before Joining
- Original certificates of qualifying examination
- Certificate of Physical Fitness from any Assistant Civil Surgeon.
- Affidavit - an undertaking for good conduct and behavior