B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2019 for Atria Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria at Atria Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore:
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech:
- Admission to I year / I semester Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology shall be open to the candidates who have passed the second year Pre-University or XII standard or an equivalent examination recognised by the University.
- The candidate shall have secured not less than forty-five percent (45%) marks in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, BioTechnology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics.
- The minimum marks shall be forty percent (40%) in optional subjects in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC candidates from Karnataka.
- The candidate must have studied and passed English as one of the subjects.
- Admission to Lateral Entry shall be open to the candidates who are holders of a diploma or equivalent qualification as recognized by University who must have not less than forty five percentage (45%) marks in the final year examination (fifth and sixth semesters) in the appropriate branch of engineering.
- In the case of SC/ST and OBC candidates from Karnataka, the minimum marks for eligibility shall be forty percent (40%).
- All the candidates seeking lateral entry shall also clear prescribed bridge courses as specified by the University.
- Provided further that, all the candidates seeking lateral entry shall also clear prescribed bridge courses as specified by the University.
- Those candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than the PUC II examination of the Pre-University Education Board of Karnataka, or Engineering Diploma Examinations of the Board of Technical Education of Karnataka, have to obtain eligibility certificate for seeking admission to B.E./B.Tech.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech:
- Admission shall be open to all the candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech Examinations (in the relevant field) of VTU or any other University / Institution or any other examinations recognised as equivalent.
- The course shall be open to the candidates who have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations.
- However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Group I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
- The candidates, who have qualified in the GATE Examination for the appropriate branch of engineering, shall be given priority. They shall be exempt from taking Entrance Examination.
- If sufficient number candidates qualified in GATE Examination are not available such seats shall be filled from amongst the candidates appeared for Entrance Examination in the order of merit.
- The Engineering graduates other than the graduates of any of the Universities of Karnataka State shall have to obtain Eligibility Certificate from the VTU to seek admission to P.G. course in any of the colleges affiliated to VTU.
Applications Process at Atria Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore:
Application Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The candidate must have written entrance exams such as CET or COMED-K.
- The candidate might have appeared for any equivalent examination and hold a reasonable rank(ex.IIT-JEE).
- The candidate can apply for management quota by filling up the application form.
Admission Process at Atria Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore:
Admission Process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The admissions are given to candidates by the entrance tests conducted by CET and COMED-K.
- The students are allotted by CET or COMED-K are admitted.
- A few seats reserved under management quota are admitted as per the management framed rules.