Atria Institute of Technology offers scholarships based on a merit basis. The scholarships offered at Atria Institute of Technology are mentioned below:
- A tuition fee waivers up to 100 per cent, 50 per cent, and 25 per cent for the top 3 students in each stream annually.
- This scheme is also applicable in the next academic year.
Process of Selection for Scholarships
- Potential “Young Scholars” from 10+2 (or its equivalent) or 12th Grade students across the country are identified through the “Innovation Challenge” contest every December.
- Shortlisted candidates and parents get an opportunity to interact with Academic and Industry Mentors in April - from which a set of “ Young Scholar “ Awardees are announced.
- Awardees who join AIT from Karnataka through KCET and from the rest of India through COMEDK are automatically enrolled in this program.