- February 5, 2021: UPPSC has released the 2021 Notification for the PCS post. The registrations will be held from February 5 to March 5, 2021. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 13, 2021 (Prelims) and on October 3, 2021 (Mains).
The application form will be available on the official website of the UPPSC, candidates can fill the form via online mode. The application form was available on the official website. Before filling up the form candidates are advised to go through carefully all the notifications given in the UPPSC website.
Application form divided into two parts:
- Part 1: Registration page, in which candidates have to provide their, name and address, valid email Id and phone number, etc.
- Part 2: Application fee payment and upload photograph and signature and fill the rest of the application form.
Candidate Basic Registration Form
- Type of Recruitment
- Father’s/husband's name
- UP Domicile
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Contact number
- Qualification details, and other relevant information.
For paying the fees you have to log in and enter your:
- Registration No.
- Date of Birth
Submit Application Form Page
Clicking on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application process and opens-up a page and ask for
- Registration Number of candidates
- Details of application fees
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Some of the personal details that you filled during the registration process.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button & you will be moved on the next page where you can fill the rest of the information to complete form submission.
Photograph and Signature
The candidate is required to upload a recent color photograph and Signature Specimen.
- Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format of size not exceeding 20 KB each. Candidates can check for guidelines at this link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/GuidLineUploadPhoto.htm
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully. The candidate has the option to either agree or disagree with the contents of the Declaration by clicking on ‘I Agree’ or ‘I do not agree’ buttons.
After filling the application form there is an option for preview your detail before final submission of the application form, candidates are advised to recheck all the details by clicking on “Preview” button.
- The preview page will show you all the details that you have filled in the application form, after recheck all the details candidates can click on the final submission and print that form.
- Note: Candidates can modify your details by using the “Back” button option. Candidates are requested to print this page for future reference.
UPPSC 2021 Application Form Fee
|UR/OBC||Exam Fee Rs 100 + Online processing fee Rs 25||INR 125|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs 40 + Online processing fee Rs 25||INR 65|
|For Physically Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + Online processing fee Rs 25||INR 25|
UPPSC 2021 Application Form Fee Payment
- Second step: The second step of the application process is the fee payment.
- Link: To pay the fees, candidates have to click on the 'Fee deposition/reconciliation' link.
- Once all the required details are filed candidates have to click on " Click here to proceed to payment"option.
- Payment modes: The home page will show the 3 payment option, if the candidates do not have Net Banking or Cards for payment then they can click on the other payment modes (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
- Receipt: After completing the payment procedure, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with details of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt."
UPPSC 2021 Application Process - Download Steps
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of UPPSC - uppsc.up.nic.in and click on the apply link.
- Step 2: Candidates can also click on the registration link for the following steps, click on the highlighted link.
- Step 3: Once you click on the apply page will open for the various post:
- Step 4: Once you click on 'Registration' for a post mentioned above a new page will open as follows:
- Step 5: From the 'please select' list if you choose 'No' a registration page will open in which you have to fill all the data correctly:
- Step 6: Once the form is submitted a new page will open where the candidate will receive an 11 digit registration number which you can also take a printout for the future reference. You have to use this number for login and make payment.
- Step 7: Once the registration process is complete candidates must move onto to payment section where 'Fee Deposition/Reconciliation' link is available on the homepage and enter your Registration No, Date of Birth and Gender then click to Proceed for Payment option.
- Step 8: Click on the submit application after your payment done, it will take you the second part of the application form where candidates need to fill the remaining information and complete the application process.