The application form for the UPPSC PCS will be released by the conducting authority and once released, we will notify it here. The candidates are also advised to visit the official website of UPPSC PCS exam to know if the application link is published. It is important for the candidates to fill the form will all the necessary details cautiously since it can be modified only once.
UPPSC Application Form Details 2020
- The application form will be available on the official website of the UPPSC, candidates can fill the form via online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website from April 21, 2020 until May 21, 2020.
- Before filling up the form candidates are advised to go through carefully all the notifications given in the UPPSC website.
- Application form divided into two forms:
- Part 1: Registration page, in which candidates have to provide their, name and address, valid email Id and phone number, etc.
- Part 2: Application fee payment and upload photograph and signature and fill the rest of the application form.
UPPSC 2020 Application Form - Contents:
- Candidate Basic Registration form:
- Type of Recruitment
- Father’s/husband's name
- UP Domicile
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Contact number
- Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Fee Payment: For paying the fees you have to log in and enter your:
- Registration No.
- Date of Birth
- Submit Application Form page: Clicking on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application process and opens-up a page and ask for
- Registration Number of candidates
- Details of application fees
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Some of the personal details that you filled during the registration process.
- After filling all the details click on the submit button & you will be moved on the next page where you can fill the rest of the information to complete form submission.
- Photograph and signature: The candidate is required to upload a recent color photograph and Signature Specimen.
- Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format of size not exceeding 20 KB each. Candidates can check for guidelines at this link http://uppsc.up.nic.in/GuidLineUploadPhoto.htm
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
- Declaration: At the top of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully. The candidate has the option to either agree or disagree with the contents of the Declaration by clicking on ‘I Agree’ or ‘I do not agree’ buttons.
- Preview: After filling the application form there is an option for preview your detail before final submission of the application form, candidates are advised to recheck all the details by clicking on “Preview” button.
- The preview page will show you all the details that you have filled in the application form, after recheck all the details candidates can click on the final submission and print that form.
- Note: Candidates can modify your details by using the “Back” button option. Candidates are requested to print this page for future reference.
UPPSC 2020 Application Form Fee:
|UR/OBC||Exam Fee Rs 100 + Online processing fee Rs 25||Rs 125|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs 40 + Online processing fee Rs 25||Rs 65|
|For Physically Handicapped||Exam fee NIL + Online processing fee Rs 25||Rs 25|
UPPSC 2020 Application Fee Payment:
- Second step: The second step of the application process is the fee payment.
- Link: To pay the fees, candidates have to click on the 'Fee deposition/reconciliation' link.
- Once all the required details are filed candidates have to click on " Click here to proceed to payment"option.
- Payment modes: The home page will show the 3 payment option, if the candidates do not have Net Banking or Cards for payment then they can click on the other payment modes (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES.
- Receipt: After completing the payment procedure, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with details of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt."