An admit card is the most important document from a candidate's perspective. Without the admit card, any candidate would not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
UPPSC Admit Card 2020
UPPSC Admit Card has the can be downloaded from the official website of UPPSC. The candidates can read the process below in detail.
How to download UPPSC 2020 Admit Card?
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Displayed' on the home page. Candidates will be taken to next page as shown below.
- Step 3: Candidate has to enter Registration number, Date of Birth, Gender, and after entering the verification code click on the 'Download Admit Card' link.
- Step 4: Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Review and download the admit card.
- Step 5: Print the admit card.
Things will be Mentioned on the UPPSC Admit Card
- Candidates name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Examination Center
- Date and Time
- Signature, etc