TJEE syllabus 2023 is drafted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) for candidates willing to take admission in various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.A. and B.Com in the various government, semi-government and private colleges in the state of Tripura. TBJEE, which is also the conducting body for the TJEE 2023. Therefore, the students should understand the TJEE syllabus 2023 to ace the exam.
Latest Updates on TJEE 2023
- Aug 9, 2023: TJEE counselling 2023 seat allotment was released for PCM and PCB program on Aug 8, 2023.
The TJEE exam is an offline, state-level entrance test for 120 marks for 180 minutes. Students can understand the TJEE syllabus 2023 below.
Table of Contents
- TJEE Syllabus 2023
- TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Physics
- TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
- TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Chemistry
- TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Biology
- TJEE 2023 Exam Pattern Highlights
TJEE Syllabus 2023
TJEE syllabus 2023 has topics from subjects such as mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry and English. Therefore, the students can prepare for the TJEE exam 2023 through guidebooks and study materials. In addition, candidates should also take help from standard 11th and 12th books to strengthen their fundamental concepts of the subject to cover the TJEE syllabus 2023.
Students can check the table below, which represents the combination of subjects for each group of the TJEE exam 2023.
|TJEE Group Code||Selected TJEE Course||Exam Subjects for the Course|
|Group A||Engineering & Technological Courses||Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry|
|Group B||Medical, Agricultural,Veterinary & Fishery Courses||Biology, Physics, and Biology|
|Group C||Both Group A & B Courses||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|TJEE 2023 Syllabus||Download|
TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Physics
The TJEE syllabus 2023 for Physics is provided below for students looking to appear for exam groups that have Physics. Below is the list of topics included in the TJEE syllabus 2023 for Physics.
- Unit of Measurement
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Thermal Expansion of Solids
- Centre of Mass
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Drift Velocity and Mobility
- Kirchhoff’s Law and Simple Applications
- Work, Energy and Power
- Coulomb’s Law in Electro statistics
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Logic Gates
- Faraday’s Law of Electromagnetic induction
- Constituents of the Atomic Nucleus
- Properties of Magnetic Material
TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Mathematics
The TJEE syllabus 2023 for Mathematics is provided below for students looking to appear for exam groups that have Mathematics. Below is the list of topics included in the TJEE syllabus 2023 for Mathematics.
- Principle of Mathematic Induction
- Theory of Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic Progressions
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex Numbers Permutation and Combination
- Probability Theory
- Infinite Series Matrices and Determinants
- Circles & Conics
- Properties of Triangle Co-ordinate Geometry
- Definite Integral
- Differential Calculus
- Increasing and Decreasing functions Vectors
- Integral Calculus
- Maxima and Minima
- Relations & Mapping
- Tangents and Normal
- Determination of area
- Differential Equation
TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Chemistry
The TJEE syllabus 2023 for Chemistry is provided below for students looking to appear for exam groups that have Chemistry. Below is the list of topics included in the TJEE syllabus 2023 for Chemistry.
- Atomic Structure
- The Periodic Table and Molecular Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Introduction of Biomolecules
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry in Industry
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Environmental Chemistry
- Application Oriented Chemistry
- Chemistry of Solutions
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Chemistry of Metallic Elements and their compounds
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their compounds
- Atoms, Molecules, and Chemical Arithmetic
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry of Organic Compound Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
- Chemical Equilibria, Ionic Equilibria and Redox Equilibri
TJEE Syllabus 2023 for Biology
The TJEE syllabus 2023 for Biology is provided below for students looking to appear for exam groups that have Biology. Below is the list of topics included in the TJEE syllabus 2023 for Biology.
- Economically important Plants
- Concepts of Biodiversity
- Taxonomy & Classification
- Population Biology
- Cell Function
- Plant Breeding
- Environmental Pollution
- Economic Zoology
- Viruses and Bacteria
- Reproduction and Development Biology
- Medical zoology
- Endocrine system
- Growth, Metamorphosis and Ageing
- Pest and their Management
- Plant Hormones
- Nervous System
- Chromosome and DNA
- Muscle Tissue
TJEE 2023 Exam Pattern Highlights
The TJEE exam pattern 2023 will be released by the exam conducting authorities of TBJEE with the prospectus on its official website.
Candidates applying for the TJEE examination 2023 must know the question's pattern. TJEE follows a similar way, just like the previous year's paper. Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of what they studied in class 10th standards to crack the TJEE exam 2023.
- TJEE is a pen and paper (offline) based test where candidates have to mark the answers in the OMR sheet.
- The TJEE paper contains four subjects which include mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology and comprises objective-type questions.
- The test duration of the APRJC CET exam is 180 minutes, and each section is worth 30 marks. There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates can write the TJEE paper in English only.
- TJEE question paper 2023 will be based on class 10 and 12th subjects of the Tripura state syllabus.
- Questions asked in the TJEE exam 2023 are based on the class 10 syllabus.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Marks||Time Duration|