TJEE 2023 counselling seat allotment was released on Aug 8, 2023, for PCM and PCB programs on the official website at tbjee.nic.in. TJEE seat allotment is made available in pdf on the official website. TJEE choice filling process was concluded on the scheduled date. TBJEE will announced further counselling dates on the official website.
Latest Updates on TJEE 2023
- Aug 9, 2023: TJEE counselling 2023 seat allotment was released for PCM and PCB program on Aug 8, 2023.
TJEE, or Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, is a state-level exam administered by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) for admission to various engineering, agriculture, veterinary, and fisheries science programmes. The Tripura Joint Entrance Examination serves as a gateway for candidates seeking admission to the above mentioned courses in various streams.
Table of Contents
- TJEE 2023 Counselling
- About TJEE Entrance Exam
- TJEE 2023 Exam Dates
- TJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- TJEE 2023 Application Form
- TJEE 2023 Admit Card
- TJEE 2023 Exam Centres
- TJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- TJEE 2023 Syllabus
- Best Books for TJEE 2023 Preparation
- TJEE Previous Year Question Paper
- TJEE 2023 Answer Key
- TJEE 2023 Result
- TJEE 2023 Cut Off
- TJEE 2023 Participating Colleges
- TJEE 2023 Contact Details
TJEE 2023 Counselling
TJEE 2023 counselling round 1 seat allotment for PCB and PCM was released on Aug 8, 2023. TJEE 2023 counselling registration process commenced on Jun 19, 2023, on the official website at tbjee.nic.in. The last date to register for the same was Jun 27, 2023. To enroll for TJEE counselling 2023 the candidates have to login into the official website using their User ID/ Registration Number and password.
Only the registered candidates were able to participate from Jul 13 - 18, 2023, in the choice of the filling process.The registered candidates can log in with their credentials and complete the choice filling process before or piror to deadlines.
The seats for the different professional degree courses are received from various sponsoring departments. These are reserved by the Government of India and the other central agencies for the state of Tripura. Beside these, other seats are provided by State Institutions.
The seats are distributed amongst the eligible candidates through the counselling process. The candidates are required to register online for counselling and participate in choice-filling within the stipulated time period to get a seat. After getting selection through the process of counselling, the selected candidates will be nominated for admission in different degree courses by respective sponsoring departments.
Steps to Register for TJEE 2023 Online Counselling
The steps for registering for online counselling are below.
- Step 1: Login into the account using Login ID and Password
- Step 2: Register for TJEE 2023 Counselling.
- Step 2: Upload the required documents to conclude the registration process.
|Direct Link to Register for TJEE 2023 Counselling||Click Here|
Steps to Complete the Choice Filling Process
The steps to complete the choice-filling process are stated below.
- Step 1: Log in with your registered credentials to the official web portal.
- Step 2: After successful login, Fill out as per your choice.
- Step 3: Click on "Submit".
Note: No individual call letters are sent for counselling. Candidates have to check the official web portal and complete their choice-filling process in the stipulated time-period.
Documents Required During Verification for TJEE 2023 Counselling
Candidates will be required to bring the following documents at the time of TJEE 2023 counselling.
- Admit card of Madhyamik Test card or equivalent/birth certificate as proof of age.
- Admit card / H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from a concerned institution as proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination with the clear mention of subjects of Examination
- Marksheet of (a) H.S (+2 stage) or equivalent examination and (b) Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency of the applicant or his/ her father/mother from the appropriate authority, which one is applicable
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Physically (PH) handicapped Certificate (If applicable)
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate (from Rajya Sainik Board/ Directorate of Sainik Welfare)
- BPL card from the competent jurisdiction, if necessary
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate / Father / Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Servicemen/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority.(If applicable)
- Certificate of evidence of service to the defence staff, provided by the relevant authority where appropriate.
- Seat Surrendered Certificate from the concerned government (If applicable)
|TJEE 2023 Counselling Round 1 Seat Allotment (PCM)||Click Here|
|TJEE 2023 Counselling Round 1 Seat Allotment (PCB)||Click Here|
About TJEE Entrance Exam
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) TJEE 2023 is an acceptance test administered for admission to several courses offered by various government and private colleges in Tripura.
The entrance test takes place for candidates seeking admission to various courses such as Engineering, Agriculture Science, Veterinary Science, Fisheries Science, and other professional degrees.
Tripura JEE 2023 is a state-level examination which is conducted by the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE). This university has a lot of professional courses such as Engineering, Technological, veterinary, fisheries, paramedical, and other UG courses. This exam is conducted once a year in offline mode.
|Full Form||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technological, Agricultural, Veterinary, Fisheries and Paramedical|
TJEE 2023 Exam Dates
TJEE 2023 exam was conducted on Apr 25, 2023. TJEE 2023 answer key was out on Apr 28, 2023. TJEE 2023 result was out on Jun 12, 2023. The applicants can check important information related to the events here.
|Official Notification||Feb 1, 2023|
|Application Process Start Date||Feb 1, 2023|
|Application Process Last Date||Feb 18, 2023 (Extended)|
|Application Form Correction||Feb 20 - 24, 2023|
|Admit Card||Apr 18, 2023|
|Exam||Apr 25, 2023|
|Provisional Answer key||Apr 28, 2023|
|Objection Against the Answer Key||May 6, 2023|
|Final Answer Key||Jun 1, 2023|
|Results||Jun 12, 2023 (Out)|
|Counselling Registration||Jun 19 - 30, 2023|
|Online Choice Filling||Jul 13 - 18, 2023|
|Seat Allotment||Aug 8, 2023|
TJEE 2023 Exam Slots
TJEE has also announced the slots for the exam. There will be a common paper for Physics and Chemistry and a separate paper for Mathematics and Biology. The slots as announced by the board are below.
|Physics & Chemistry||11:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Biology||1:30 PM to 2:15 PM|
|Mathematics||2:45 PM to 3:30 PM|
TJEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates had to check TJEE 2023 eligibility criteria before registering for the exam. The eligibility requirements set by TBJEE are as follows.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
State: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years
TJEE 2023 Educational Qualifications
The students must check the following educational requirements before applying.
- Candidates must have passed/appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and the candidate have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent from an Institution of Tripura, is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In the case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making an application for appearing at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of serving defence personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
TJEE 2023 Reservation
Reservation of seats for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Wards of Ex-Servicemen (ESM) candidates will be made as per the Reservation Act of the State Government as notified from time to time.
Certificate(s) issued by the appropriate authority (Directorate of Sainik Welfare for ESM candidates and District Disabilities Rehabilitation Centres for PwD candidates) shall have to be uploaded at the time of application by the candidate.
TJEE 2023 Application Form
TJEE application form 2023 was released on Feb 1, 2023, and the last date to submit the application form was Feb 18, 2023. The candidates can go through the steps mentioned below to file their applications. TJEE 2023 application form is only published online. Candidates were able to correct the submitted application form from Feb 20 - 24, 2023.
Step 1: TJEE 2023 Registration
Visit the official website of TJEE. Click on ‘Apply Online for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2023. Enter all the information needed in the New Candidate Registration form. After this, a login ID will be created which should be noted down by the student.
Step 2: TJEE 2023 Application Form
Login with the login ID and password generated. A new window with the application form will open on submitting the details. Students can now fill out all the important information that is required in the questionnaire, such as educational requirements, residence details, subject group preference.
Step 3: Records Upload
On the upload tab, upload the scanned image and signature and then press the upload button.
Step 4: Fees for Submission
Finally, as per the course option, the candidates must fill in the application fees given below. To complete the application process, the candidates can pay the fees via NET banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card
Step 5: Confirmation and Acknowledgement
The candidates will receive a confirmation for the successful payment of application fees. They can save the confirmation and the acknowledgement for further reference. The acknowledgement will contain all the information provided by the candidate during the application process, along with the UID number/Application Number.
TJEE 2023 Application Fees
For students eligible for TJEE test, the application fees vary according to the group. As a gesture to promote girl education the board offers a concession to all female candidates.
Candidates should also note that processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
|General Male Candidates||INR 550|
|SC/ST Male Candidates||INR 450|
|Female and BPL Candidates||INR 350|
Documents Required for TJEE 2023 Application Form
The documents required for filling TJEE 2023 application form are as follows.
- One Scanned Copy of Photograph
- One Scanned Copy of Signature
- One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate from DDRC (if applicable)
- Certificate from Rajya Sainik Board (if applicable).
TJEE 2023 Admit Card
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination issued TJEE 2023 admit card on Apr 18, 2023, on the official website. Candidates must note that only those candidates could download TJEE 2023 admit card who had submitted their application form and made payment before the last date of application.
Candidates could download their admit cards by logging in to the candidate portal using the required credentials. TJEE admission card is an essential document, and no applicant without a valid admit card will be permitted to appear for the exam. Qualified candidates will be admitted to the engineering programmes the state's participating institutes offer.
Steps to Download TJEE 2023 Admit Card
The steps to download TJEE 2023 admit cards are as follows.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official site -tbjee.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the 'Download Admit Card' option.
- Step 3: Enter user ID, password, and verification code.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Login' button.
- Step 5: TJEE admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Download and save the hall ticket. Take multiple prints and store them for future reference.
|TJEE 2023 Admit Card||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on TJEE Admit Card 2023
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of TJEE 2023.
- Name of the Candidate
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Test Centre Name & Address
TJEE 2023 Exam Centres
TJEE is only held within the state. The list of centers as mentioned in the information brochure are mentioned below.
Documents to Be Carried to TJEE Exam Centres 2023
Candidates will have to carry the following documents to TJEE 2023 exam centre.
- TJEE 2023 admit card
- Self-attested copies of original documents
- Copy of application form receipt
- Sl. No. and Objection No. of the candidate in the Objection list
TJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The Tripura Board has revised the exam pattern for the session 2023 of TJEE. The test was conducted in 3 shifts instead of 4.
The candidates can refer to the pattern of the test to understand the changes that have been introduced. They will also get a better understanding of the number of questions, kind of questions, labelling system, length of the examination, etc.
- Since TJEE is an offline test, candidates will be given an OMR sheet to mark the answers.
- Each subject is divided into 10 Modules
- There will be 30 compulsory MCQs, taking 3 questions from each module for the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- Each question will carry 4 marks, i.e. total marks for a question paper will be 120.
- For every incorrect answer, the candidates will lose 1/4th of the mark.
- There will be 4 choices for each question and the candidate is expected to select the correct or the closest.
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Number of Shifts||3|
|Number of Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer: (+4)Incorrect Answer: (-1)|
Shift 1: Physics & Chemistry - 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
|Language of Question||English and Bengali|
TJEE 2023 Syllabus
Students should review TJEE 2023 topic wise syllabus from the table below.
|Physics||Work, energy & power, Thermodynamics Simple Harmonic Motion, Thermal expansion of solids, Reflection Unit of Measurement, Vectors, Kinematics, Centre for Mass, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Refraction, Properties of magnetic material, Drift velocity and mobility, Kirchhoff’s law and simple applications, Coulomb’s law in electrostatics, Magnetic effect of current, Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction, Radioactivity etc.,|
|Chemistry||Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic, Chemistry of Solutions, Metallic and Non-Metallic Elements and their compounds, Chemistry in Industry, Atomic structure, Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry, The Periodic Table and Chemical families, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics, Gaseous State, Chemical Equilibria, Ionic Equilibria and Redox Equilibria.Chemistry of Organic Compound, Hydrocarbons Aromatic hydrocarbon, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic compounds containing Oxygen, nitrogen, Introduction of Biomolecules, Environmental Chemistry etc,.|
|Mathematics||Theory of quadratic equations, Complex numbers, Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem, Infinite series, Matrices and determinants, Probability Theory, Properties of Triangle, Coordinate Geometry, Circles & Conics, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Definite integral, Differential Equation, Increasing and decreasing functions, Tangents and normals, Maxima and minima etc ,.|
|Biology||Taxonomy & classification of enzymes, ecology concepts, biological population, viruses and bacteria, plant propagation, immunological ecosystem, environmental pollution protection, biologically important plants, economic zoology, medical zoology, pests and their control, plant hormones, endocrine system, evolution, metamorphosis, ageing, reproduction and developmental biology, Chromosome and DNA, Mutation Digestion Nervous system, Muscle Tissue etc ,.|
|TJEE 2023 Syllabus||Download|
TJEE 2023 Groups
Under TJEE 2023, 3 classes exist A, B, and C. When applying for the test, candidates need to choose a category. It is important that the candidates grasp TJEE classes and the related courses.
|Group A||Engineering & Technological||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths|
|Group B||Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical, Others||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Group C||Any of being offered in Group A & Group B||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology|
Best Books for TJEE 2023 Preparation
To write a test, preparation is very essential. Similarly looking forward to writing TJEE, candidates should have the study material ready. The basic books that the candidates can refer to are the NCERT books or the regular curriculum books. For a good preparation, candidates can take a look at the books mentioned below.
TJEE 2023 Best Books for Physics
- The concept of Physics Part 1- HC Verma
- The concept of Physics Part 2- HC Verma
- Understanding Physics Series
TJEE 2023 Best Books for Chemistry
- Organic chemistry- Morrison Boyd.
- Organic chemistry- O.P Tandon
- Inorganic chemistry- O.P Tandon
- A modern approach to chemical calculations- R.C. Mukherjee
TJEE 2023 Best Books for Mathematics
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books by S.L Loney
- Class XII Mathematics by R.D Sharma
- Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Problems in Calculus by I.A Maron
TJEE 2023 Best Books for Biology
- S Chand Biology for Class XII by Sarita Aggarwal
- Pradeep - A Textbook for Biology (Class XII) by G. Chopra, H. Dhami and H.N Srivastava
- Trueman’s Elementary Biology for Class XII by M.P Tyagi and K.N Bhatia
TJEE Previous Year Question Paper
Appearing for an exam is stressful and this stress can build up more if we do not have an understanding of the exam structure. Apart from understanding the syllabus and practising questions, it is essential that the candidates go through the previous year's papers as well.
Solving these previous year papers and mock tests will help them understand the level of the paper in terms of difficulty. These papers will also help them focus on their strengths and manage time during the actual exam.
TJEE 2023 Answer Key
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination released the final answer key on Jun 1, 2023. TJEE 2023 provisional answer key on the official website on Apr 29, 2023, and the answer key objection window was active online till May 6, 2023, 5 PM. TJEE answer key 2023 allows candidates to check the right answers to the question paper. After reviewing all of the candidates' objections, TJEE 2023 final answer key has been published on the official website.
Steps to Download Tripura JEE 2023 Answer Key
Candidates can follow the steps below to download TJEE 2023 answer key. Candidates can match their marked answers with Tripura JEE 2023 answer keys and know the correct and incorrect responses they have marked in the entrance test and estimate their scores.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website - tbjee.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the 'Model Answer Key' link on the homepage.
- Step 3: The answer key is available in PDF format.
- Step 4: Click on the download icon to download and save the answer key.
- Step 5: TJEE answer key is available for download for future reference.
Candidates can assess their potential secured scores in the admission examination using TJEE 2023 answer key. Candidates are recommended to apply the official TJEE 2023 marking scheme during the computation process. Candidates will be better prepared for the counselling procedure if they know their likely secured exam scores before the results are released.
Read More: TJEE 2023 Answer Key
TJEE 2023 Result
TJEE 2023 result was declared on the official website at tbjee.nic.in, on Jun 12, 2023. Candidates will be able to check the result by logging in using the credentials used at the time of registration. TJEE result has been announced in the form of a merit list.
The candidates can confirm the result using their roll number and date of birth. The results of TJEE are prepared on the basis of marks earned by the candidate in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates should note that there is no provision of rechecking / revaluation in TJEE 2023 result.
TJEE 2023 Score Card Preparation
The marks allotted to correct and wrong answers are as follows.
- For Correct Answer: 4 Marks
- For Incorrect Answer: 1 Mark
Steps to Check TJEE Result 2023
Candidates can check TJEE 2023 result by following the steps below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official link - tbjee.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the 'Result' link.
- Step 3: Enter Roll Number, Exam Session and date of birth.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Get Result' option.
- Step 5: TJEE result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
|TJEE Result 2023||Click Here|
Details Mentioned on TJEE 2023 Result Card
The scorecard will contain the following details.
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
The scorecard will show 'Qualified for Tripura JEE 2023 Counseling' if the candidates clear the cut-off marks for each subject in the entrance exam. In case they do not qualify for the exam, the message 'Sorry you are not qualified' will be displayed.
TJEE 2023 Tie-Breaking Rule
In case of two or more students have the same marks in the examination, the given tie-breaking rule will be followed by the authorities.
|Steps||PCM Group||PCB Group|
|Step - 1||P+C+M||P+C+B|
|If a tie occurs, then|
|Step - 2||Higher Score in P+M||Higher Score in C+B|
|If a further tie occurs, then|
|Step – 3||Higher Score in M||Higher Score in B|
|If a further tie occurs, then finally,|
|Step - 4*||Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
* Here, the senior candidate will be given the preference in merit position as per norms.
TJEE 2023 Percentile Calculation
The percentile score is based on the relative performance of candidates who have appeared for the examination. For calculating percentile score, the marks secured by the candidate are converted into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 (percentile score). The percentile score is different from the percentage of marks obtained in the examination.
In this method of scoring the highest raw score (irrespective of the raw scores) will be the 100 percentile indicating that 100% of candidates have scores equal to or lesser than the highest scorer/ topper for that examination.
The percentile calculation of the candidates may be done by the following way.
Percentile Score = (Number of Candidates who Scored Less Than or Equal to the Candidate)/ Total Number of Candidates * 100
Suppose there are 5 candidates A, B, C, D, E whose scores are as follows.
A-83, B-92, C-59, D-76 and E-42
Now, we want to calculate the percentile score of D.
Percentile Score of D = (Number of Candidates who Scored Less Than or Equal to Score of D/ Total Number of Candidates) x 100
Now only two candidates (C & E) scored less than D and D themselves.
Therefore, Percentile Score of D = (3/5) x 100 = 60%
Similarly Percentile Score of C = (2/5) x 100 = 40%
And Percentile Score of E = (1/5) x 100 = 20%
And Percentile score of B = (5/5) x 100 = 100%
TJEE 2023 Cut Off
TJEE cut-off will be assessed on many factors. Different colleges announce the cut off for admission each year for the selection of candidates. A few of these factors that affect the cut off are mentioned below.
- A number of applicants.
- Number of candidates passing the exam
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Number of seats
The candidates can go through the previous year trends to understand the cut-offs for the colleges affiliated with the Tripura Board.
TJEE 2023 Participating Colleges
The following colleges are under TJEE 2023 exam.
- RIMS, Imphal, Manipur
- AGMC, Agartala Regional Dental College, Guwahati
- Birbhum Vivekananda Homeopathy Medical College & Hospital, West Bengal
- Bengal Homeopathic Medical College, West Bengal
- Burdwan Homeopathy Medical College, West Bengal
- Institute of Nursing Science, Durjoynagar, Agartala
- Tripura Institute of Paramedical Science (TIPS), Hispania
- RIPSAT, Agartala
- RIPANS, Aizawl, Mizoram
- Dibrugarh University, Assam
- Bengal Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, West Bengal
- TIPS,Hapania, Tripura(west)
- Bhavan’s Tripura College of Sciences & Technology, Agartala
- Down Town College, Assam
- TIPS, Hapania, Tripura(W)
- College of Vety. Sciences & A.H., Aizawl, Mizoram
- The College of Agriculture, Imphal, Manipur (CAU).
- College of Agriculture, Lembuchera, Agartala.
- The College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh (CAU).
- College of Post –Graduate Studies, Barapani, Meghalaya (CAU).
- The College of Agriculture, SASRD, Nagaland Univ, Medziphema.
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Post Harvest Tech. Ranipool, Gangtok, Sikkim (CAU).
- The College of Vety. Sciences & A.H., Selesih, Mizoram.
- Dr. Y. S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Solan, H.P
- College of Fisheries, Lembuchera, Agartala.
- The College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh
- College of HomeScience, Sangsanggre, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya
- Tripura Institute of Technology (TIT), Narsingarh, Agartala.
TJEE 2023 Contact Details
In case of questions or queries, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
Birchandra State Central Library
Phone Number: 9436994488
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: www.tbjee.nic.in
What is TJEE?
TJEE is also known as Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
When TJEE 2023 counselling seat allotment will be released?
TJEE 2023 counselling seat allotment was released on Aug 8, 2023 on the official website.
When will TJEE exam be conducted?
TJEE 2023 exam was conducted on Apr 25, 2023.
When TJEE 2023 admit card will be out?
TJEE 2023 admit card was released on Apr 18, 2023.
How can I apply for TJEE 2023?
TJEE 2023 application form was available online on the official website
Will TJEE 2023 be conducted offline or online?
The TJEE 2023 entrance test was held offline (OMR mode).
When will TJEE 2023 result be out?
TJEE 2023 results has been released on Jun 12, 2023.
When TJEE final answer key 2023 has been released?
TJEE final answer key 2023 was released on Jun 1, 2023.
When will TJEE 2023 counselling process start?
TJEE counselling 2023 registration window commenced on Jun 19, 2023. The last date to register for TJEE 2023 counselling is Jun 27, 2023